Having problems with OurTime.com?

OurTime.com Customer Service Contacts

6th Floor, 55 Strand
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - WC2N5LR

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OurTime.com Customer Service. Initial OurTime.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for OurTime.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about OurTime.com. Discuss the issues you have had with OurTime.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

OurTime.comOurtime

Payed ourtime on the 6 of january of £19.99 and £11.89. I sent bank statements. But they said haven't subscribe. Now they asking for to subscribe again which is wrong. Now they wont reply to my emails. Need my money back and cancel any more payments from my bank

Ourtime
Ourtime

Feb 23, 2020

OurTime.com — Online dating scammers

BE ADVISED: Ourtime.com had a person under the site name "energybunny" that was removed for ? reason...

OurTime.comDisreputable service

The guy calling himself Martin from Alesund aged 69 with no profile picture might not be genuine or is using site inappropriately.he says he speaks 3 languages and has income between £50 and £75k which is unlikely he appears to be Polish

His response to me liking him was to ask for a x Skype. I am a 74 year old woman and do not expect that sort of behaviour This occurred this week and was very upsetting . I believe if he genuinely wanted to know a lady he would not have posted this

This brings the service into disrepute.

• Updated by Bikergran · Oct 27, 2019

I am a member of Out Time having joined recently

I liked a guy called Martin 69 from Alesund he had no profile picture said he spoke 3 languages appears to be polish and says he earns £50-75k which is unlikely . So first complaint is how the site verified his profile

When I liked him he immediately sent a message asking me to have a sex Skype with him . I was shocked as I am a 74 year old and it is not that sort of site

OurTime.comAdvertising my profile without my consent

I left this site over a month ago, I am still receiving emails from them, there is only one contact phone number which does not work, I cannot find an email address to ask them to stop sending me emails. They are obviously still advertising my profile on their site even though I am no longer on it or paying for it. I need to find a way of contacting them as soon as possible, they are advertising my profile without my consent.

OurTime.comToo many payments taken

I joined Our Time on 6.9.19 when I paid £74.97, I only intended to join for a month but the I ended up overpaying as the system said the payment hadn't gone through, I am requesting a refund of £49.98. If you do not respond I will be taking this up with my bank and they will pursue this request.

• Updated by JuneTaylor · Sep 28, 2019

Waiting for a response

OurTime.comTaking advantage of older vulnerable people

I had not realised that a membership had been set up as thought my bank had not accepted so when I found my credit card charged £29.99 and direct debit to continue I could not believe it. I have not, apart from yesterday and today, to try to get contact information, even looked at site thinking it was not live. I have tried emailing Ourtime at [protected]@ourtime.org.uk but it has just been ignored. A have submitted complaint to site called get human but to no avail. I am desperate as do not want this as need it to be properly cancelled to stop more direct debits being taken as expect the first amount of £29.99 to be refunded. Ourtime say easy to cancel but not the case. There are hundreds of complaints and Ourtime make it impossible to get hold of them purposely, I believe it to be a scam of some sort taking advantage of older vulnerable people looking for potential companionship etc. Denise M. Gilpin-Frost

• Updated by Denise M. Gilpin-Frost · Sep 05, 2019

Did not know this membership was in existence as I thought my bank had rejected it. It was only when I saw my cedit card statement a couple of days I go that I noticed I had been charged £29.99 with re-curring direct debit. I had not looked at the site again until yesterday to try to find how to contact Ourtime to cancel which they say is easy but it is not as no facility to be able to do so. I found an email address [email protected] but email ignored. Get human take complaints but it has been to no avail. I do not want to be a member of this Company that appears to scam people in order to take money from vulnerable older people. They make sure that they are impossible to contact to prevent cancellation and refunds. Please help. Denise M. Gilpin-Frost

OurTime.comScammer on ourtime online dating website

Walsh - claims to be a colonel at US Airforce base at Whiteman base in Kansas City Missouri is false he lures off website with a cell number then professing dying love for you within days - no FaceTime or Skype claims he cannot due to security on the base then requests money for a business venture of licensing for a gas depot, then a down payment and then for hauling fuel x claiming that his bank accounts are frozen due to the high security nature of his position- claims he's retiring from a 28 year career in 2 months. He uses the given name Youstra claiming to be born in Germany and emigrating to US at 24. Photos sent have been altered photo cropped.attached are photos used on online dating

OurTime.comscammer on the ourtime

This is the mail I had received after the OurTime match up
              Below was copied from original
              Also he sent me 4 pictures
              I uploaded 1 of 4

Bill Burris
              Attachments
              Jun 11, 2019, 8:00 AM (1 day ago)
              to me

Good morning Dear !!!
              I hope your sleep was a good one ..I just returned from work with you on my mind ..Well here is a little about myself with some pics ..I hope you'll like them ..I was born and raised in Gulf Breeze, FL... I am a son of a banker and mom was an office clerk.I was the only child of my late parents but have some few cousin together with Helena who's taking good care of the kids whiles i'm here working on this mission ...I come from a very small family ...Family means everything to me ..I mostly pay them a visit even though I travel a lot due to the nature of my job ..I met my late wife at the age of 23 and got married at 30 through which God bless us with 1 son..life was good until death took her away from me...It took me years to let go even though I knew nothing could bring him back ..I stayed for 6 years without dating anyone ..Single life is tearing me apart..Ourtime was recommended to me by a good friend who met his wife on ourtime and they've being married for 10 years and still counting ..I was there to try my luck which God blessed me with the love of my life within 3days..My desire is to meet a God fearing down to earth woman who is calm, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friendship and relationship. My interpretation of a friend is one whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you. I'm affectionate, love cuddling, kissing, holding hands. I'm very romantic and love to be romanced, pampered and treated like a special man. I am just an admire person looking for the real meaning of love. I am sweet, caring, understanding, patient, humble, I love people who accept who I am responsible am rich in good spirit and willing to share the real meaning of love to the right person. I love feeling secure and being sure that I can trust and be trusted. I love companionship that allows for having ones own space as well. I think I've said enough ..I'll be looking forward to read from you soon ..I love you dear 😘😘😘😘

Kisses, Bill

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 1:26 AM N K wrote:
              Hi. This message was in a spam folder !

On Sun, Jun 9, 2019 at 9:18 PM Bill Burris wrote:
              Hello Dear..This is Bill, your new friend from Ourtime ..Please kindly write back to let me know you'd receive this message and I'll reply to tell you more about myself with pics ...

Looking forward to read from you soon

Thanks, Bill

4 Attachments

Bill Burris

2 deleted messages in this conversation. View messages or delete forever.

May 31, 2019

OurTime.com — dating site

i tried to get a free trial on ourtime dating... as advertised it was so hard, , , , , was offered trial...

OurTime.comdating site

I too was contacted by the individual claiming to be an engineer and claiming to have been born in Norway. Lots of details and correspondence that matched a known on-line scammer when my law office investigated.
                Since then I have received 4 emails from those claiming to be employees of Our Time, stating that they will be taking 6 months worth of membership from my bank. In response to each email, I sent a Cease and Desist Letter, the most recent having been this morning. Just several hours later I received yet another notice, this time from Match.com (allegedly), using a different email address of mine.
                I am convinced that this individual who has been blocked from the other email addresses is the same individual who tried to "cat fish" me in 2018.
                TO YOU I SAY SEEK OUT THIS INDIVIDUAL. IF IT IS TRULY OURTIME.COM OR MATCH, CEASE AND DESIST. I HAVE NOT AUTHORIZED ANY MONIES TO BE DEDUCTED FROM ANY ACCOUNT, NOR DO I PERMIT MY LIKENESS OR NAME TO BE USED.
                BE GOVERNED ACCORDINGLY!

OurTime.com3 scammers out of 5 contacts

Shortly after signing up for OurTimedating site, I was contacted by John Corvi—-scammer #1. He was an engineer on an oil rig off Alaska. Beautiful, romantic emails, "too good to be true". After 3 weeks of intense communicating (email, phone, text), he said they had an explosion and needed money to get drinking water sent to the platform. Shortly after calling him out as a scammer, Andrew Davis another engineer, pipeline specialist contacted me—scammer #2. We started emailing and I felt the same "grooming" type of communication-happen and said we had to meet in person to continue. Never heard from him again and his profile is gone. Yet another pipeline engineer contacted me and immediately wanted to communicate offsite. I cut this off right away because everything about it felt all too familiar.
                  3 scammers in only 5 men I've communicated with on OurTime!

I called OurTime's contact number to complain about not feeling safe on their website. They proceeded to tell me that they could not find my account under all the identifying information I gave them! I told them that I had received 3 emails from OurTime within the past 2 hours at the email I gave. They continued to say that they could not find my account, so absolutely nothing was done to help the safety of others on their site. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE to OURTIME!!!

OurTime.comonline dating site

Unable to access the site throughout on the day on a daily basis. I contacted customer service and they feel I should not get a refund. I should not have to pay for an online dating site that is almost impossible to access. They told me that since there were messages from time to time that I was not due a refund. It is seldom that I can access the site.

OurTime.combilling after canceling

I canceled the auto-renewal and canceled the account in January, yet I was billed for February 2019. I contacted my bank and stopped access to my card and disputed the payment. They are not a honest company and just another online scam. I was on the website in 2014 for a few months. I noticed that several of the profiles and photos were the same in 2019. I find it difficult to believe that the ladies would be on for that long a time with the same photo and profile. I think many of the profiles are fake. I am attemping to get a refund. If you have this problem, be sure and contact your bank and block "our Time" access to your credit card.

Jan 02, 2019

OurTime.com — dating service

I recently joined Ourtime.com dating service and the service has been lousy. I never received different...

OurTime.com — beware of ourtime scammer kenny singh

He pretends to be a successful business owner and says sweet things for a while to get you all invested, but...

OurTime.com — scammers

It very clear to me that this website known as the Scammers site, and these people are not properly checked...

Ourtime — scammer

taken over a month with 4 requests from the company to cancel my subscription. I'm unable to log onto thi...

OurTime.com — incognito

I have been trying to cancel my subscription to this, I feel as though every obstacle possible is being put...

OurTime.com — beware of "george bonifant" and his aliases

Face Book that name to see the photos they are posting. Of course, profile pulled. their...

OurTime.com People Media — charges without, authorization no way, to stop charges problem with hackers and scammers

I cancelled my Our Time.com account within the last two weeks and received an acknowledgment of that...