PoF.com / Plenty of Fish Logo

PoF.com / Plenty of Fish

Having problems with PoF.com / Plenty of Fish?

PoF.com / Plenty of Fish Customer Service Contacts

2625 555 W Hastings St.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada - V6B4N5

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PoF.com / Plenty of Fish Customer Service. Initial PoF.com / Plenty of Fish complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PoF.com / Plenty of Fish above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PoF.com / Plenty of Fish. Discuss the issues you have had with PoF.com / Plenty of Fish and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PoF.com / Plenty of Fish Complaints & Reviews

Jan 13, 2021

POF.com / Plenty of Fish — Unethical behavior

January 13, 2021 Plenty of Fish Customer Service YouTube Customer Service Susan Pettit 41 N Liberty West...

POF.com / Plenty of FishUnfair banning

I reported an ex partner for continuing to abuse me on their site. I blocked him once he then found me again so I reported him for harassment. After that my dating apps had been banned for violation of their rules. I'd been on the site a few days and had said hi how are you to a few people and that is it?! My tinder account which I havnt used atall had the same thing that it had been banned, how can that be if not using the site?!. So how have I violated their rules, they cannot give me an answer and they are basically allowing an individual to get away with shutting down people's accounts without giving the person a chance or to investigate first. I had evidence of the fowl things he was saying to me. I'm being punished for something I havnt done and pof are not taking action. I think it's disgusting that they support this kind of thing. I have sent many emails with basically the same reply there's nothing they can do. So I'm banned for life because I got abused by a ex partner and reported him for him to clearly retaliate in malace. This is obvious due to the sequence of events, I report him then I get banned. This is shocking
My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com

Dec 06, 2020

POF.com / Plenty of Fish — Romance scammer

Trying to make a 5 month Romance Scam brief will be a challenge. We met on Plenty of Fish, his story is he...

POF.com / Plenty of FishHarassing users

They allow harassing users to stay on the site without deleting them. I had one person who repeatedly sexually harassed and called me vulgar names on the site. I reported this person repeatedly and he is still a user on the site. Where is the protection for the users who abide by the rules and want to meet someone? The mental users that repeatedly harass people are going to end up hurting someone then what?

POF.com / Plenty of FishPlenty of fish dating site

The site does not work I cannot contact ppl it tells me I'm not in Australia even though it is clearly marked as such in the settings, I also receive emails from people but when you go to the site they are not there? Ghost people?. The overall site interaction is also of a very low or poor standard. I have only just signed up so the cooling off period has not passed so you have already cancelled my subscription but you have to return my payment.

POF.com / Plenty of FishMisrepresented data to get me to upgrade

NEVER pay for an upgraded POF membership. The number of people who supposedly "Like" you includes such things as memberships that have been deleted, etc. In my case, the purported number was 50% more than the actual. Of the remaining accounts, NONE were worth Liking back.

Also, if you do pay to upgrade, they will continue to renew your account every time it's due. You have to fish (no pun intended) through the pages to find the area to do the cancelation. If you forget, you're stuck because all sales are final. CROOKS, with no care for customers.

Don't waste your money on POF.

POF.com / Plenty of FishDating website

My preferences state clearly I am a male seeking a male. My "people who like me" is filled with women. Wrong answer. Also, my search preferences clearly state 25 miles or closer. All I am getting here is people who are hours away. And the two that I did want to contact have "messaging disabled". This is as scammy as it gets. There is no customer service number, you cannot call them to complain. I emailed them the same day I joined to tell them I was totally dissatisfied and not to charge my card. They ignored two emails and charged my card, which I now have to cancel so they don't hit it again with their auto renewal.

POF.com / Plenty of FishA scam

I heard of it for years never tried it. I have to say so far I'm not real impressed with it in fact I'm not impressed at all. I believe it's full of scammers and catfish. I don't see them doing anything about it. They also will bill the crap out of you ( do not touch that blue lightning bolt they charge you 7 or 8 bucks every time there is no free boost ) . I am a gold member I always do that when I'm checking out a dating or hook up site. I am not a bad looking guy I have swiped hundreds of females from all over Texas right. Only 4 have matched me. I'm pretty sure one of them is a catfish. (I'm trying to figure out her or it's game.) so yeah unfortunately tinder is a scam. An expensive scam too it less then a week it's cost me about 70 bucks. The boost does nothing. Two of them said I had matches but nope no one was there.

POF.com / Plenty of Fishmy account is accupate by someone.

My name Alexander Basevich. Name on account BasevichA. My phone# [protected] I didn't check my account for some time. And recently I start to receive a lot of message. I went to my account and find out my account was occupied by some stranger. I redid all of information, like it was before and inform all girls about the situation. But today I find out that person occupate my account again and change phone on account. Wud you please help me to get my account back.
              I told you aver thing/

my account is accupate by someone.

POF.com / Plenty of FishSomeone used my email address for their account

Someone used my email address to create an account.
                This is not me and I did not create the account.
                This needs to looked into fully before I delete my account.
                This user needs to have consequences for this.
                My Email address used: [protected]@gmail.com
                Her username is Mizzhcsykes
                I attached pics of her below.
                Her name says Hannah.
                Heather Sykes

• Updated by mizzhcsykes · Mar 16, 2020

Hannah's phone number is +[protected]

POF.com / Plenty of FishApp/website

My user name is : lookinginsd
                  I upgraded to a premium membership account and for some reason now my password does not work and I am unable to recieve an email as to reset the password.

Please send an email to my account email at:

[protected]@gmail.com

Thank you.

POF.comOnline dating... Not really good experience

I didnt get a good experience from this dating site. I met a woman (attached photo... If anyone can still see, if not deleted) she was very whiny and puppy-like during our dating and our 7 bed sessions. She wouldn't listen to me and she just want things her way. So basically the people you find in this site is just so-so. I would rate this dating site 1 out of 5.

Online dating... Not really good experience

POF.com / Plenty of FishReported Harassment

I have reported a member "909Rolex" for harassing me numerous times after he blocked me awhile ago for no known reason. He keeps sending me messages and I am not able to see what they say because he has me blocked, yet he continues sending me messages. I have reported him on the site numerous times asking for them to notify him to stop contacting me or to block him from contacting me. It is total harassment that he is still able to harass me after I have reported it to admin numerous times. I keep asking them to do something because I just want him to stop!! Now I am here wasting my time making another complaint because they are obviously failing to protect their members from people being able to harass them.
                      PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!

I would like to be contacted to be informed something is being done about this. I can't block him on my end...but assuming the site can but they are just choosing not to do anything!!

POF.com / Plenty of Fishsubscription

I purchased plenty of fish last october, around december I found the website to not be to my taste so I stopped using it, two months later I look at my bank statement and see that £38.50 of my money has been taken out by plenty of fish despite the fact that I have been inactive for months and I can't seem to find a single option on the website to get my money back.

Dec 23, 2019

POF.com / Plenty of Fish — I have shared my plenty of fish security code to someone else

delete my information from plenty of fish account a girl of 34 ask me my number and takes plenty of fish code...

POF.com / Plenty of Fishsomeone is fraudulently using my mobile number without my consent

Hi I met a man on instagram & we ended up moving our conversation to whatsapp which meant I had to supply him with my contact number. Anyways he told me to give him the code that was coming thru in my txt messages so we could securely chat & I did, then I decide to check up what exactly it was for after he didn't respond to me asking why & have figured out it is the sms code for this plenty of fish site which I had never heard of until this very minute... Please can you help me asap & I am in tears & highly stressed over this & need it to be sorted before I go in for my 3rd spinal surgery on tuesday morning...

Cheers
                          Kelly scarce
                          My contact number is - [protected]
                          Email address - [protected]@gmail.com

POF.com / Plenty of Fishcan't delete account

Yep, can't delete either. Spend past hour going round in a loop. Same happened last time I tried to delete my profile months ago.
                            When I go to delete account, it requires me to log in, which I do, but it then tells me wrong log in info, with each attempt, after a few goes I reset password, and the same happens again, on repeat, ad infinitum. I'm making an official complaint about this to governing bodies, which there are, as this is gross misconduct. I will find out from my mate the names of the bodies to complain to and post here so that others can do the same

POF.com / Plenty of Fishplenty of fish code

Someone asked my mobile number, to generate their account by number, so I gave my number with out knowing it can be misused, but now I got worried my number may misused in wrong manner, so kindly delete or cancel the account by which my number as been used...
                              My phone no.+[protected]
                              Please kindly do the needful, I was totally aware of this kind of fraud made by some strangers and I kindly suggest people not to indulge like this kind of activities...

POF.com / Plenty of Fishbeing scammed by another (old) customer possibly

I was given a security code on my phone... I Made a Big mistake by sharing it with another person she claimed she needed it to go off the site. Now I am locked out of pof I was scammed...
                                I dont know what to do. Please help me to register so that I can sign back up. Thank you. My name is Don Schmidt email is [protected]@aol.com my screen name is blueyedaries60

POF.com / Plenty of Fishmy pof account

My name is Brian Wiley, my address is 1738 Cottage Ave, Huntington, Ind, Im writing to you in reference to my account, you charged my account the total of 38.70 for three months, which I never authorized pof to do that, and much appreciate you refund me this money, the last four digits of my Mastercard debit card is 6492, so please refund my money.

Brian Wiley