Maruti-Wagon R Duo / unsatisfactory service by m/s. popular vehicles & services ltd, killipalam, trivandrum, kerala.
Maruti-wagon r complaints - unsatisfactory service by m/s. popular vehicles & services ltd, killipalam, trivandrum, kerala.
Sub : customer dissatisfaction
Ref :- wagonr duo – kl 01 aq 4033
First of all before writing my complaint I am very sorry to inform that myself and my family members are lost our trust in maruti because of the unsatisfactory service given by one of the maruti service dealer m/s. popular vehicles & services ltd., as we all are using maruti vehicles for a long time but for the past three years the approach from popular are making us to believe that its better not to take any maruti vehicle in future and also as a media person the attitude from them make me to advice others not to think for maruti products.
With the ref: above, its my humble request to look forward the matter.
From the very first time itself they are not keeping their commitment, refer my complaint registration dt: 10th april 2007 at maruthi udyog regarding the delay of delivering my vehicle. this is a good example that I can show about there bad dealings, when I registered a complaint they gave the car on very next day ie: on 11th april 2007 without delay. then after this incident also all the service including car washing till date was done there, still this time they are not keeping loyalty in there services. the complaints mentioned are still existing as follows:-
1. the missing problem on lpg gas: - while driving in lpg I face some missing but when I shift to petrol mode the car runs properly.
2. steering lock during long drive (major issue) – I have given it on 8th july 2009 and delivered on 10th july 2009, but still the concerned complaint was exits. then I informed mr. sankar babu, customer service manager. the next day he came with a technician for a test drive and said that the problem is damperring, and it can be rectified by adjusting and on 13th july 2009, they had took the car for correcting this. by noon I had a test drive with mr. sankar babu and the technician, during that time I felt it was ok. from the next day onwards the same problem occurs and when I spoke to mr. sankar babu, he told it will get corrected after a long run. but its still exits after a long drive. I think they are waiting to expire the extended warrenty (60, 000km –which is near to reach), to start the major work.
3. washing :- during the last time, I found that the car was not properly washed and I showed the dirt to them by removing the press type wheel cup in front of the supervisor. they are taking the cleaning towel from the customers vehicle in every service, even if not for washing service.
It shows that the service centre is not looking after the car, to get a better service, I called to maruti call center on 23rd july 2009 (toll free no: [protected]) and spoke to mr. kishan and he took my mobile no. and promised me that somebody would be calling me at the earliest (complaint no: [protected]). but till now there is no call.
Waiting for your positive & immediate response – jeeja nadeer (mob :- +[protected])
More Maruti-Wagon R Duo Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/- 
- Maruti Suzuki - complaint