Maruti Swift Dzire VDI / thanks to maruti for increasing my bp

1 India Review updated:

I am from Meerut (UP) and had booked a Maruti Suzuki DZire VDI on 30th March 2008 and I was promised by the dealer that I will get the delivery within 10 days (i.e around 9.04.08).

After 10 days they asked me to give the balance amount apart from the loan amount and take delivery withih a week (aronnd 15.04.08). I made all the payment.

Now it is over one month the dealer is fooling me. I contacted Regional office at Delhi they said we cannot do anything contact the Area Manager at Dehradoon. I contacted the Area Manager for Meerut Mr. Munish on mobile. He promised to tell the exact date of car delivery on 2nd May'08.

On 2 nd May'08 he didn't gave me any positive response and asked me to contact the Dealer. I again contacted the dealer and he said the first VDI he will get will be delivered to me.
About date he said I dont know when the car will be delivered by Maruti.

So after making hundred of calls the result is zero.

Is this is the way Maruti Customer care works.

If Maruti is incapable of making the delivery of Dzire they should have asked the dealer not to take booking.

I appreciate the effort of TATA they launched the 1 Lakh car but refused to take the booking as they were not in a position to deliver the car. If it would have been Maruti they would have taken the booking the the customers would have been struggling.

Comments

• Su
      17th of May, 2008

You are right. I am too suffering with this. Maruti is just a crap and all people should be punished who are responsible for current booking system.

7th of Jul, 2008

Yup i agree with you, i have been kept waiting for my car.
    I had booked DZire VDI on 6th April. The heights the MUL has reached ... even after 3 months wait .. i don't know when i would be getting my car.

• Su
      30th of Jul, 2008

pasco @ peera garghi they are also making fool of other people too. i ve gone there to buy dzire vdi but they are convencing me to buy a maruti sx4.And when i asked them for a test drive for dzire they said that car is having some problem .So say gud bye to maruti and buy another brand car .

• Ab
      31st of Jul, 2008

As per my experience, I took a test drive on the 29th of March, 2008 and booked the car on the same date. Maruti was very fast in giving the delivery and the car was delivered on the 31st of March, 2008. What more can you ask for?

• Mr
      21st of Mar, 2010

Dear sir,

I am intending to buy a Dzire VDI but I am looking for milk white color car. Is there any chance for me to get the said car as I am fond of that color.

RCREDDY