Maruti Swift Dzire VDI / thanks to maruti for increasing my bp
I am from Meerut (UP) and had booked a Maruti Suzuki DZire VDI on 30th March 2008 and I was promised by the dealer that I will get the delivery within 10 days (i.e around 9.04.08).
After 10 days they asked me to give the balance amount apart from the loan amount and take delivery withih a week (aronnd 15.04.08). I made all the payment.
Now it is over one month the dealer is fooling me. I contacted Regional office at Delhi they said we cannot do anything contact the Area Manager at Dehradoon. I contacted the Area Manager for Meerut Mr. Munish on mobile. He promised to tell the exact date of car delivery on 2nd May'08.
On 2 nd May'08 he didn't gave me any positive response and asked me to contact the Dealer. I again contacted the dealer and he said the first VDI he will get will be delivered to me.
About date he said I dont know when the car will be delivered by Maruti.
So after making hundred of calls the result is zero.
Is this is the way Maruti Customer care works.
If Maruti is incapable of making the delivery of Dzire they should have asked the dealer not to take booking.
I appreciate the effort of TATA they launched the 1 Lakh car but refused to take the booking as they were not in a position to deliver the car. If it would have been Maruti they would have taken the booking the the customers would have been struggling.
More Maruti Swift Dzire VDI Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-