Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire / problem with suspension

To,
General Manager - Quality
Maruti Udyog Limited,
Gurgaon, Haryana

Sub: Problem with front suspension.

Dear Sir,

I bought a new Swift Dzire in Febraury 2009. When I drove it in the first week itself I noticed abnormal noise from the front suspension. Whenever the car goes over a hump or a pot hole the front suspension makes some metal rubbing noise. I reported it to the dealer (Bimal Auto, Bangalore) and he promised me that he would take care of it in the first service and if needed he would replace the parts. During the first service they did something and the noise did not come for a month and then satrted coming again.

So when I contacted the dealer they said that they would take care in the next service (5000 kms). I have finished that service too and the problem persists.

The dealer say that it is a design problem and it is there in all the swift. Even MUL is aware of this and they have an instruction to just grease the part during service and send it back.

I have bought a car after investing 7 laks and I do not have noises like a bullock cart when I drive it. What is alarming is the way MUL has handled it. They know there is a problem and instead of resolving it, they are making there customers live with it.

On checking with many other swift Dzire users, I found they too have the problem.

I want to get some resolution to this issue. MUL should recall this item, and refit an appropraite one with a good design.

Nithin Kumar
[protected]
nithintcv@gmail.com

Comments

• Ra
      13th of Sep, 2007
    Maruti Suzuki (Alto Lxi) - Poor service!
    India

I purchased the Maruti Alto in March 2006. There is some problem in my car. I am getting some noise near to front wheels. So many times I complaints to Maruti service station but still I did not get any solution. So many times i sent email regarding my vehicle to Maruti customer care but still I did not any response from them. It is very negligible response that I got from Maruti Suzuki.

Thanks
    Ravinder Singh

24th of Nov, 2007
    Rohan Motors Mathura Rd - NOT ATTENDING THE COMPLAINT
    ROHAN MOTORS MATHURA RD.

SIR,
    UR service centre not attending the complaint.
    I am standing here from last two hrs.
    nobody is taking care of the problem

• Rc
      28th of Jul, 2009

I too have a very similar issue with my Swift Dzire VDI that was purchased from Bimal auto agency. The noise still persists even after it's 2nd service.

• Ar
      21st of Aug, 2009

Hey guys try and give spacers to the suspension. Just give a trial run for 500kms and see if there is jolting or you feel that you are not getting the grip. Just try it or else you will have to change the dampners to Sparco brand available with Methods

• Wo
      15th of Oct, 2009

I am also having similar problem. It would be grateful if company could come up with some solution.

• Pn
      24th of Oct, 2009
    maruti suzuki l.t.d - miss behaveiors.
    abc
    India

i have purchased maruti suzuki zxi model in this car the steering is not proper and the car running on the pumping on the road . so pls solve the problem and pls send our company engineers in pandit auto mobiles in saharanpur (u.p) my contact no. 09837033917

• Ba
      11th of Jan, 2010
    Maruti Suzuki /swift Vdi - rudely behaivor of delar point
    prem motors pvt ltd jaipur
    India

dear sir, i brought a new maruti swit vdi car from prem motors pvt ltd jaipur. at the time of delivery they did not the deliver the car on the delivery order issued by sunderm finance jaipur to me. they want cash payment from me. if i have cash for car then why i have to finance this car from finance company. but how & how i got the car at 5th of may 2009 at 9.30pm in night. now my car is noising badly like as a old car. i complante about this to prem motors pvt ltd jaipur. but they did not done anything. they call me and call my car at their service senter many time. i m living at 60 km distance from pem motors pvt ltd. sir, i lost 3000 thousand ruppes in this prosses for fuel and toll tax.
    dear sir, my car is doing noise from front side, dess board, full body vibrating, n trabble sound is on when i drive my car.

if the authorised delear can't service the car then why they sold he car. it's a very rudly police of maruti suzuki.
    if maruti suzuki will not solve our problem then they will lose their sell.

• Da
      26th of Feb, 2010
    Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vdi - not getting car aftet 4 months
    magic auto,karol bagh
    India

book car from magic auto karol bagh new delhi on 30 oct.2009 still not getting it, dealer want premium or link, or i have to wait for lng period

• De
      14th of Apr, 2010
    Maruti Suzuki/swift - Dealer Complaint
    Batra Automobiles. Faridabad
    India

I have purchased Maruti Swift from Batra Automobiles, Faridabad app 6 months back. At that time I have given them Rs 8200 for registration. But at the delivery time they asked me for more money and I refused to do so. when I demanded my money back then sales man said that amount will be delivered back to you with in a week. But still that amount is not refunded to me. Whenever I go there they asked for 1-2 days. Now that sales man has resigned and Batra Automobiles is saying that we had given your money to sales man, pls collect from him.
    I have given money to Batra not sales man. Why I collect my money back from sales man. Who is answerable for my money.

• Sh
      16th of Apr, 2010
    Maruti Suzuki Swift Desire Vdi - dealer not sevice vech. due to payment made by checque.
    maruti suzuki ltd.
    India

i am giving my carvech. no.mh-31-cs-7245 for third servicing to dealer Arya cars nagpur., they refuse to service vech.due to payment made by cheque.they demand for cash payment. they cut my third free service coupon & reluctunt to retun it. I follow them from last 10 days but no responce from there side.

13th of Jun, 2010

sir i booked my new Alto ( BLACK ) from T R SAWAHNEY, MAIN WAZIRABAD ROAD, GOKULPURAM, DELHI ON 20 MAY AND MY LOAN AMOUNT 230000 IS TRANSFER ON 29 MAY BUT STILL I AM WAITING ... WHY THEY ARE DOING LATE I DONT KNOW, WHEN I CALLED THEN DIDNOT PICK MY CALL SO PLEASE SIR DO SOME NECESSARAY ACTION REGARDING THIS MATTER.

RAVI SHANKAR RAMAN

• Mr
      21st of Jun, 2010
    Maruti Suzuki Swift - Asking bribe
    MSA MOTORS,KURNOOL
    India

To, manager, maruti udyog limited. Respected sir, i am mr. Reddy booked swift car .They did not give me my vehicle on promised date.They gave it to others whom i know very well.They booked just few days before delivery by taking bribe of rs.50000 .I am maruti lover since 20 years .Now i completly lost faith in maruti.I heard this is taking place sice swift is launched.I expect they might have earn lakhs in collecting bribe only.Plz help us.Key accused person here shahid and ahmed(Owners).Please conduct secret enquiry with knowing them and catch them redhanded u will only know about them.Please save us i am maruti fan.Dont neglect till many are ruined.Considered it seriously.

• Al
      29th of Jul, 2010
    Maruti Suzuki - Very very poor response by Maruiti
    Maruti Suzuki
    marutisuzuki.com

I booked a Swift Lxi model booked. same has not been delivered so far inspite of the fact that about 4 months have already passed. repeated enquires with Dealer reflect that the manufacturer has not bothered to despatch Lxi model to Dealer although they have repeatedly sent the demand to Maruti Suzuki from time to time. very very poor response by Maruiti. a separate complaint was also lodged with Maruti on their Mobile complaint number about a month back but same remain unresponded.

• De
      12th of Aug, 2010
    Maruti Suzuki - Ownership not changed
    Deepu.k.nair
    India

A maruti omni van with reg:no:kl-17-e - 7786 under my ownership was given to true value piravom branch of the indus motors muvattupuzha (Dist) kerala in exchange to maruti wagone r car about 8months ago but the name of the owner of the maruti van has not been changed in the rc book so far inspite of my repeated requestes
    I therefore request you to take uregent steps to write the name of the present owner of the vechile in place of my name in the rcbook
    Deepu. K. Nair 9947957273

• Ab
      6th of Sep, 2010
    Maruti Suzuki - Not upto the mark Quality
    Spar Solutions Pvt Ltd
    India

Recently we bought a Used Wagon-R From RajSneah True Value, Meerut.
    Before Buying the car we were assured about the car that it will be thoroughly checked by the true value and all the problems will be ratified by the true value people.We were also told that if any problem will come it will arise it will also be taken care by Raj Sneh True value.
    When we went there for the delivery of the car we found that car is not even washed properly, many parts were not functioning properly, after finding some faults we were asked to send the car for washing.Even after visit to the true value centre for trice they did not give us the service booklet, for a very long time after making number of call to true value people they gave it to us after almost 45 days.
    When we sent our car for servicing after 60 days we were told that to ratify all the problem in the car we will have to pay 10, 000 Rs.And after checking the online status of the repair work done by the true value to our surprise we found that except washing of the car nothing has been done to remove all the problems before delivering the car to us.

I want to know are these checks about which we were told before buying the car only to make fool of people or if not why not all the faults are repired off the car when true value people konw about these faults.

If any body know whom to contact for this probem kindly letme know.

Abhishek

• Ba
      17th of Sep, 2010
    Maruti Suzuki - DELAY IN DELIVERY
    India

I have booked Maruti Swift DIZIRE(ZXI) midnight black on 1.6.10 at ABT MARUTI, COIMBATIRE . At the time of the booking i have been told and ginem in writting that I will get the delievery in 3 months time. .Now after booking, it is 3 months and 15 days past .Till now i havnt recieved the delievery of the car..and even the dealer is not sure when they can give the delievery. They just said that this car is in waitin... i dont understand HOW MUCH SHOULD A CUSTOMER WAIT..

I just want that my concern will be resolved..!!

Thanks.!!

• Eg
      30th of Sep, 2010
    Maruti Suzuki800 - regarding tyre
    sree saradhambal automobilespvt ltd, Namakkal,Tamilnadu

sir,
    I have purchased maruti 800 dated on 16 th march 2010 at Jaikrishnaa auto sales pvt ltd in coimbatore. Vehicle reg no TN 37 BH 2012. I have completed three free services regularly at sree saradhambal auto mobiles, namakkal. While taking delivery at the 3rd free service, I noticed the complaint
    in steering and wheel alignment. I informed the same to the servicing centre. But they convinced me and assured that fault will be rectified in the next service. The tyre (front right ) fully worn out at 13, 800 km. I requested them to change the tyre but they refused. Kindly do the needful.

• Um
      12th of Oct, 2010
    Maruti Suzuki Swift Dizire - Klutch problem
    ganpati Motors , Bhilai
    India

I purchased a swift Dizire on 10-03-2010 since that time I have problem in Klutch realese system . I made a complaint to the dealer but they refuse to any problem, Insted they do washing & gave the vehicle back. this happend 3-4 times.

22nd of Nov, 2010

YEs even my Dzide Zdi have a similar proble with front left suspension.
    On the same size pot hole or bump other suspension do not make any noise, but the front left suspension makes a very big noise like smthing had hid the car from under

• Sw
      4th of Dec, 2010
    Maruti Suzuki Automotive Pvt Ltd. - miss behaveiors.
    maruti suzuki automotive pvt ltd.
    India

To whome it may concern. i have purchased car maruti swift vdi on 18th oct 2010.from nashik Automotive. and i have not receive uptill now the bills of car. i have made full payment with cheque.and i am geeting debit receipt.insted of bills .asserious are been fited from automotive only.asserious bills are also not provided to.us our sales person.mr.vinayak khurse.nashik automotive.is not giving response to us .so its a calm request to pls provide bill to us.other wise we will go news as well as consumer court. that this type of haresment is provided to coustmer.after seeling the car.please do not book any car from automotive pvt ltd. car booked on the name of dinker.parekh.

swapnil.parekh