Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire / problem with suspension
General Manager - Quality
Maruti Udyog Limited,
Sub: Problem with front suspension.
I bought a new Swift Dzire in Febraury 2009. When I drove it in the first week itself I noticed abnormal noise from the front suspension. Whenever the car goes over a hump or a pot hole the front suspension makes some metal rubbing noise. I reported it to the dealer (Bimal Auto, Bangalore) and he promised me that he would take care of it in the first service and if needed he would replace the parts. During the first service they did something and the noise did not come for a month and then satrted coming again.
So when I contacted the dealer they said that they would take care in the next service (5000 kms). I have finished that service too and the problem persists.
The dealer say that it is a design problem and it is there in all the swift. Even MUL is aware of this and they have an instruction to just grease the part during service and send it back.
I have bought a car after investing 7 laks and I do not have noises like a bullock cart when I drive it. What is alarming is the way MUL has handled it. They know there is a problem and instead of resolving it, they are making there customers live with it.
On checking with many other swift Dzire users, I found they too have the problem.
I want to get some resolution to this issue. MUL should recall this item, and refit an appropraite one with a good design.
More Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki - maruti a-star is a complete failure 
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/- 
- Maruti Suzuki - complaint
- Maruti Suzuki - wagon r - vxi