Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog Logo

Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog

Having problems with Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog?

+91 114 678 1000 (Head Office)
1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj

B-1, Pick Up Bhawan, Ground Floor, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, 226 010

Panchkula
SCO 81, 1st floor, Sector-5, Near Shalimar Mall, Panchkula 134 109

Jaipur
7th Floor, Pooja Towers, District, Nanakramguda, 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302 018

Kolkata
L & T Chamber, 4th floor, 16th Camac Street, Kolkatta 700 017

Ranchi
4th Floor, Rohini Complex, Opp Hotel Apsara, 56, Circular Road, Ranchi, 834 001

Guwahati
5A, 5th Floor, Above City Mart Shopping Mall, 724, Peac Enclave, Ulubari, Guwahati 781 007

Bhubaneswar
Unit 605 & 606 (6th floor), Utkal Signature, Cuttack-Bhubaneswar Road, NH-5, Pahal, Bhubaneswar 752 101

Mumbai
602, Madhava Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051

Pune
7th Floor, North Block, Sacred World, Near Shinde Chhatri, Wanawadi, Pune 411 040

Ahmedabad
211, Iskon Mall, Above Star India Bazaar, Jodhpur Cross Road, Satellite Road, Ahmedabad 380 015

Indore
3rd Floor, Commerce House, 7 Race Course Road, Indore 452 001

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600 034

Bangalore
204, 2nd Floor, Embassy Classic, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore 560 001

Cochin
2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Bypass, Padivattom, Cochin 682 024

Hyderabad
No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1, Mahavir Chambers, 101,102, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500 029

Area Offices

Hall No 116, 1st floor, A2, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu

Agra
7th Floor, B-15/8, Shree Vrindavan Tower, Sanjay Place, Agra – 282001

Patna
Vasundhara Mall, 307-308, 3rd Floor, Rajapur Pul, East Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001 (Bihar)

Raipur
629-630 , 6th Floor, Offizo Magneto, Labahandi, Raipur 492010

Nagpur
Plot No. 244, 1st Floor, Narayani House, Hill Road, Dharampeth Extn., Near Ram Nagar Square, Nagpur - 440010

Nasik
202, Rushiraj Towers, New Gangapur Naka, Opp Reliance Fresh, Gangapur Road, Nashik 422013

Surat
304, 3rd Floor, Above TGB Restaurant, Near Green Avenue Circle, PG Savani Road, Adajan, Surat- 395 009

Coimbatore

Central Arcade, 1st floor, Mini Byepass Road, Puthiyara, Calicut - 673 004

Trivandrum
2nd Floor, Geetanjali Chambers, Vazuthacaud, Trivandrum - 14

Vishakhapatnam
Door No. 10-5-58/1, Waltair Main Road Ram Nagar, Landmark - Top of Westside Store, RK Estates, Vishakhapatnam 530002

Complaints & Reviews

missing air filter after service

dear sir,
i have given my dzire AP 26 AD 1999 for 20000km(4th paid service) at bharghavi motors, nellore, andhrapadesh 0n 14-06-11 and was delivered on 15-06-11.during this service all oils and filters and elements and coolant will be changed, after using the car for 2000km i got low pick-up, heavy steering and loose air filter bolts and excessive noise, so i went to the service center and was shocked on finding that the service center delivered the car to me with out an air filter in it thus causing irreversible long term damage of my engine, inspite of their negligence the service people accused and abused me and tried to send me away telling that nothing is wrong, the MD even refused an interveiw with me, i have lodged a complaint with Maruti udyog and still i did not get a response i think it is better to buy vehicles with one lakh warranty, i am going to consumer court on this matter, i also learnt that this dealer had been selling fraudUlent vehicles by changing their model and make and that a case has been registered and the hearing is going on in Nellore court

SANJAY TALWAR Feb 27, 2010

SINCE A MONTH MY RIGHT INDICATOR IS NON-FUNCTIONAL DUE TO DEFECT IN INDICATOR FLASHER BUT DESPITE OF GIVING REQUEST TO GREENLAND SERVICE CENTRE ALLAHABAD MY PART HAS NOT BEEN CHANGED.THIS HAS CAUSED AN ACCIDENT WHERE MY BONET IS DENTED.IF COMPANY HAS LAUNCHED A PRODUCT ITS PART SHOULD BE READILY AVAILABLE.

complaint regarding poor installation of central locking and damage caused by opened horn of central lock

Sir,
I bought a Maruti WagonR Lxi on 07 June, 2011 from D D Motors, 81-A Rajpur Road Dehradun Chassis no 265716 and Engine no 7040632. On the same day (07.06.2011) I got installed a maruti security alarm NCS-1209 by Mr.Sanjay Sardul (technician), DD Motors.
On 19th July, 2011 the horn of security system opened automatically came on the belt of the engine in side the car bonnet and damaged .this i came to know when i got the car checked by Mr Indrajeet at maruti true value DD motors but he also could not tell where it was fit what happened.I think this was not properly tightened by the installer (Photographs of damaged horn attached) and shows his carelessness.
This instance brings down the quality, satisfaction, reputation of company and belief of customers.
Please go through the matter and get my accessory replaced or what else may be done.
waiting your quick and positive response.
thanks and regards.

Dr.H K Sachan
Mob.[protected]
Email.[protected]@gmail.com
faculty of Agriculture
SGRRPG College, Dehradun

Maruti

very less mileage 7-8 km /ltr

Car DL-9CAB 3099, Chassis No. - 1846417, Engine No. - 4614594, purchased from Magic Auto Pvt Ltd, Dwarka Sec -9 on 22nd June 2011 by Mr. Birender Singh Rawat resident of RZ- 245, Nanda Enclave, Dhansa Road Najafgarh, New Delhi - 110043 is giving 7 to-8 km/ltr mileage. Till today i.e 9 july 2011 I have filled 56 ltrs of Petrol whereas the car travelled only 430 kms which is very far from the mileage shown by the company. On inquire from the Magic Auto Pvt Ltd, Dwarka, Sector 9, they have replied that the mileage will come to its extent ie. 18-20 km after first service. It is not understood that how the mileage will come 50% up after first service. Kindly take immediate action and advise Magic Auto Pvt Ltd to inspect the car and rectify the problem or replace the car by new one. Hoping for rapid action.
Thanking you sir,
From : Birender Singh Rawat

hardness in steering

I have purchased maruti sx4 in july ' 2008. After about 8-9 months of my purchase I felt heavyness in the steering of sx4. But inspite of repeated request ithe problem was not fixed. However on my plead eventually in mid july, 2011 the dealer replaced the steering assembly. However even after the replacement of steering assembly the problem has not been fully sorted out and I and my wife both felt that there is heavyness in steering while driving the car. Also within two days at least on four occasions the steering got jammed while my wife was driving the car.

engine failure

I have Maruti Wagon R LXI of 2006 model and I have driven only 25, 000 KM. Recently I found some noise in my engine and I went to service station and I got to know that car engine is backfiring. I have been properly doing the servicing of this car and when service centre guy checked he found engine oil and coolant are enough in the car, even I always adhere to the basics to keep the health of car engine intact . I wondered what could be the reason of it. I am totally disappointed with this car, some time back the clutch of this car broken. Now for repairing, the service centre has given the budget to me of Rs 30 000 . It is totally disapointing and Iam feeling cheated. Is it a quality that Suzuki claimed to provide in the cars. I was all set to buy SX4 but I have taken a back foot and probably I will never go for Maruti Suzuki cars anymore and will never give the advice to my freinds and relatives to go for it.
One thing more I did all servicings of my car from ALLIANZ Motors OKHLA New Delhi. I will advice all to not go over there for their car servcings. Beleive me all there mechanics are illliterate and only because of them I have got this problem.

3 months delay in giving rc book & falsification of date of purchase to avoid fine

Dear sir/maam,

I, bidhu sekhar mishra, a resident of vill-thanathana, po-mangalpur, via-pipili, dist.-puri, orissa-752104, purchased one car maruti alto chasis no. 1736360 on 20-10-2010 & the payment duly made by the financing bank hdfc bank on 24-10-2010, inclusive the cost of road tax, rto registration & insurance, from m/s. narayani motors, 56 & 57 rasulgarh, bhubaneswar-10. while selecting the dealer I have come across the good name & fame of narayani motors.
I was assured by the dealer that the rc book would be handed over within 7-10 days of the purchase.

1. I kept waiting for rc for more the than 3 months, during this waiting period, I contacted the dealer's point a number of times but got unsatisfactory reply. I also contacted the customer care cell of narayani motors, the person there was also side tracked suggesting me to wait few days more.

2. but after more than 3 months I received the rc book dated 29-01-2011 on 04-02-2011.

3. thus the dealer m/s. narayani motors shifted the date of purchase from 20-10-2010 to 24-01-2011 on the rc book.

4. by such false declaration in record I might face trouble during mv checking & moreover this falsification in record has put the rto in revenue loss. it will also create non coverage period of insurance & road tax period.

5. on pointing out this mistake, the staff accepted that to avoid the penalty by rto for this 3 months delay period in registration, they have done so.
6. finally on 04-02-2011, the rc document was handed over to me showing the registration date 29-01-2011 no. or-02bl 7716.

7. during waiting period for rc, I could not utilise the vehicle inspite of having dare need, kept standing the vehicle in the garage. hence, I had to hire the vehicle from the market by spending a huge, which was very much harassing. with this wrong date furnished to mv deptartment, my problem grown bigger & still exists.

I had written to the authorities of m/s. narayani motors twice on this but haven't got any reply.

I hope you understand the gravity of my problem created by the dealer m/s. narayani motors. I need your kind consideration on this & seek your advice.

Thanks & regards,
Bidhu sekhar mishra
M - [protected] / [protected]

service complaint

Sir,
I serviced my car maruti swift tn-20-ar-2444 as on 16th may 2011 for general service because I had to go on a pilgrims journey to mangalore. they did full service and I was charged a total of rupees.14, 694 and according to the mechanics suggestions over the telephone, I changed the battery, oil (engine, crude, etc..). and I asked him to change the bed of the engine for that he told there is no stock. the service was done by abt maruti service center, guindy. I service my car regularly at that center only. but i'm not satisfied with the service. pls do the needful.

performance

Dear Sir,
I purchased a maruti 800 a.c in Janauary 2008 from K.T.L, LUCKNOW. After the purchase we continously faced problem one thing or other . the first issue was of A.C. which was never resolved and the second issue was of Average. All the time service centre assured that all these issues will be resolved after third Servicing but unfortunately my all promblems are as it and now all most 3 years have passed, today also the Avg. of car some times comes to be 9km/lit or some times it gives upto 12km / lit and IN addition other complications have also started like clutch, play in gear etc.I RAN FROM PILLAR TO POST BUT NO HEED WAS PAID TO MY COMPLAINT. This is also relevant to mention here that my other car is Also Marauti 800 A.c. and i.e. almost 21years old but we are fully satisfied with its performance.

abnormal engine noise at 2100rpm

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have purchased new maruti suzuki swift VDI on 25-06-2010 from RNS motors Bangalore, Chassis No 551128, Engine No. 1400622, Vehicle No. KA02 me 5384 . After driving the vehicle for 8000km there was an abnormal sound observed in the engine, when I gave the vehicle for 3rd service I told the dealer about this issue but the approach of the dealer was not satisified as well as they had told they would replace the part by this wednesday [protected]), but it is not replaced yet, There was another issue in the vehicle, from the day of delivery the left front door is not getting closed properly, I informed to the dealer from 1st service but till today i.e, after the 3rd service also the problem is not solved. I am very much unsatisifed with the vehicle as wel as service.

unattended leakage in the ac blower by your service centre

Sir,
Myself Abhishek Mohan Pathare, had purchased a maruti suzuki SX4 diesel VDI whose No. is MH04EX552 on Sunday 21st May 2011 from Fort Point Service Centre ( Mahalaxmi). Immediately next morning there was a leakage in AC blower near drivers seat. I showed this problem to your dealer at FORT POINT SERVICE CENTRE ( MAHALAXMI).Since they are neglecting and showing unattentive attitude towards my complaint I had to write this letter to you.
Hope atleast you will take an immediate action towards my problem and your dealers as they are very careless in there duties.

maruti zen estilo

Hello,

I am writing to you with great amount of dissatisfaction.

I had given my car (Maruti Zen Estilo Reg. No. HR26 BF 4626) for all service from starting to Competent Automobiles, Infocity, Sec. 34, Gurgaon from I had purchased the car from the next step dealer to my office i.e. Competent Automobiles, Infocity, Sec. 34, Gurgaon the following are the sequence of service and complaints:

• The first service on 08 Nov 2010 against JC10010802 on 863 Km.
• The second service on 13 May 2011 against JC11000507 on 4911Km after the second service the car pick up went down drastically informed the Service manager Mr Yadav and he told me that there is clutch plate default and the very second day after the complaint discussed the car was not functioning on the road the visit to Delhi . we called the emergency no and the car was tow to the nearest service station(Expenditure 1000/- Crain charge) DD motors Mayapuri Delhi and the clutch Plate along with flywheel was changed, cover assy, clutch, disc clutch, Bearing, clutch release, bearing clutch one shot, against JC11003637 dated 6 May 2011 was changed the originally 4300/- and then reduced to Rs.3543/- with request to the service manager and they have kept the damage clutch plated for that reason saying that they want to claim from maruti.
• Now around 12 May 2011 I notice that there is an Oil leakage from the front panel of the car initially I thought that it not my car may be some other car but yesterday I again notice a huge amount of Oil below my car was confirmed that is my car only so I have given it to the Same service station next step to my Office unfortunately to Competent Automobiles, Infocity, Sec. 34, Gurgaon they have taken it under a JC11002568 dated 24 May 2011 and given the approx. estimate of 450/- and now few mins before I have received a call that there is a manufacture defect of Self Motor as conveyed to me.

Till date I have spent Rs.
1000/- for car Tow
3543 for clutch replacement
450/- approx.

please can you re-examine the car and tell me what all manufacture defects this car have so that I can make arrangement of money, as every time it will stop on the middle of the road and there is no option for Car customer like to spend money and reach safe to home.

The Service in charge in Competent Automobiles, Infocity, Sec. 34, Gurgaon is least bothered about the customer if you don’t have good man power why you open such service stations.

I am writing to request you to look into the matter and explain to me service procedures being followed by authorized Maruti Dealers / Service Stations.

I would be grateful for your response at the earliest so that the above mentioned issues may be settled.

Thanks,

Sector-34, Gurgaon, India.
Ph: +[protected]
Mob : [protected]
Email:[protected]@fwuk.fwc.com

poor service by apra auto/maruti suzuki / not repairing the vehicle in warranty

poor service / not repairing the vehicle in warrnty
The above referred vehicle was sent to your authorized service centre” APRA AUTO GURGAON” for 2nd service . At the time of taking delivery after the service, I noticed that there were nos of scratches on the complete body of the car as well as big visible scratches on front and back bumpers. This was reported to Mr. Hari Om Sharma and service adviser Mr. Danny, who was convinced with my observations and kept the car back with the assurance that all the scratches will be taken care and delivery will be given within 2 to 3 days .The vehicle was delivered to me on the fixed date after attending the above observations .

The vehicle was again sent to your service centre for 3rd service after 10, 000 km. the service adviser was informed that the cracks have appeared on both the bumpers which were probably painted to rectify the earlier scratches and secondly there is noise in car steering . On taking the delivery of the vehicle, I was surprised to note that the paint done on the bumpers has cracked and peel off at number of places and there was no improvement in the steering noise as well .
on 17 Jan 2011 complained was again lodged with your (All time maruti) call centre [protected] complained no [protected]. This call centre transfer the complain to maruti regional office Delhi and given me the concerned phone no 011-[protected] . I discussed the whole issue with m/s Tanveet on 10th march who had assured to take suitable action very soon . there after I contacted her on number of occasions, but my request yield no result .visited to your authorised service centre Rohan Motors gurgaon, they told me that there is a problem in clutch plates .i have purchased it 10 months before .if you are not able to repair the vehicles which are in warranty, then i am sure that after completion of the warranty you will not allow them to take service in there service centre . anyways if there is problem then you have to repair it . please take necessary action if you can or reply me what you can do/you cannot do. My car is under warranty and you must have to repair it in warranty. Your nil response is harassing me .

on one hand MARUTI UDYOG is spending lot of money in promotion and customer care but on the other hand the customer like me are being harassed by your authorized service centre without any fault of mine . your are therefore requested to take necessary remedial action within a week failing which I have no option but to approach honorable consumer court . I hope I will get positive reply from you at the earliest possible

careless service

i want to complaint upon the above mentioned maruti suzuki showroom that, "The service that showroom is providing has been disappointing".It is very sad to know that a company whose cars are among the highest car sellers in INDIA are providing a cheap and low service.I Dr.AVINASH GAYAKWAD (contact no. [protected]) the owner of WAGANAR VXI (KA38M1170) was BADLY insulted when went for our car servicing.when asked for the parts of the cars the carservice manger insted of supporting the customer started supporting the workers and started misbehaving with me and my friend Dr.CHANDRAKANT MEDA(contact no. [protected]). I and my friend mentioned above are DOCTORS in GOVT HOSPITAL, BIDAR, KARNATAKA.The distance between the Gulbarga and Bidar is 150KM which takes 4hrs travelling.We both took holiday on 6 MAY 2011 and went to Gulbarga for servicing.But what we got by travelling that much far from our city???????!!!.Inturn we have to go for HYDERABAD for completing the car servicing in(VARUN MOTORS BALNAGAR) on 12 MAY 2011.This is not only the problem of mine but also my friends who have cars of MARUTI SUZUKI company. If this is the way of servicing then this company should STOP the service. this is not called service this is called bluffing.So i personally suggest MARUTI UDYOG LIMITED to control their dealers. We hope this will not happen with others in future and expect for the serious acion in this matter.IF THIS CONTINUES THIS COMPANY'S CARS WILLNOT BE ON ROADS IN KARNATAKA ESPECIALLY IN NORTH KARNATAKA. EMAIL ID:[protected]@gmail.com

harrasment by the distributor

I am booked a swift car on 21 january 2011, and i also pay the advance booking payment and the dealers said to me your car is delivered in 2 or 3 month at the booking time my booking serial number on the distributor list is 29 and after 2 months i come back in dealers office and they saw to me your car is not delivered u wait for next month but i saw how much car deliv ered in 2 months they said to me only 2 cars is delivered n two month and i requested to him please gave m the booking list of your agency so they can't gave the booking list . but at that time the booking time is over than 3 months an 21 days please be cleared which is delivered my car

car not repaired 8 months has gone why?

Myself dr. Swadesh gautam medical officer in charge, maholi, sitapur c/o laxhman prasad. I was driving alto lxi up 35 l 2337. Unluckly I got rod accident on 25/09/2010. My car was insured from new india assurance comp. Ltd.. I gave my car to anand motar agencies ltd faizabad road chinhut lucknow but they still not able to delieverd my vehicle on date 06/05/2011. I visited so many times on service station, they, always told they will delieverd car soon. I talk to the adviser, anil singh he told me that there is problem in emc of car and soon car will be delivered on dated 20/12/2010. Than I talk to body shop manager, rajesh kumar mishra he told me also like this but car was not prepared and from december 2010, i, visited service station so many times but always I feel hopeless and mentally tensionized. The manager and adviser always told incorrect things, misguiding me, then I met to general manager n. C. Grag he don't know about my car and told me that I don't have any car to repair upto december 2010, and, I have only the list of car repaired december 2010 onwards than. I, showed the paper which states that car is for repairing from 10/oct/ 2010 he don't know anything about my car. Now there adviser anil singh call me that ur car is ready and take trial when I gone to service station my car was still not repaired I told him but still he took the trail and again got road accident the front mirror and bonut of the car again damaged and I again got severe mental tension and hopelessness he again promised that he will soon delievered the car after repairing the car. Everybody there told me to pay 68000 rupess which is not the real billing amount and they told me if it is extra we will revert back to you - why it is so? I paid all the payments on dated on 04/05/2011 the reciept no of that is — : rcp11000605 and today 07/05/2011. So plz tell me what you can do in the matter in the right way. I'm still waiting for my car, please help me regarding the matter.

against vipul motors sec 16 noida

Sir
I am really proud of myself as I am having a car maruti dezire.. (dl 2 cal 8862)... Which I purchased six months back (still in warranty period). But unfortunately I am depressed just because of few people sitting under the tree called authorized maruti service center... Like vipul motors (plot no a-7 sector 3 noida ph [protected] email [protected]@vipulmotors.com)... There aim is to make money without thinking that they are serving for maruti... A big name for customers like me who is feeling pride of having maruti cars for last 20 years...

Today (on 7th may 2011) I been to vipul motors as a sound was coming from the blower of ac. My job card was opened and a man named joginder (if am not wrong) asked me to pay rs. 350/- as labour charges for opening and cleaning ac blower. When I told him that the car is still in warranty period... He said that this service doesn't come under warranty... Now tell me... The humming sound is coming from the blower of the car which is still under warranty... Why to pay labour charges. I came back without taking any service from them.
These type of people are making black spots on the big name... Maruti...
Please look into the matter and help me in keeping the regard and love for the big name in my heart

Thanks

CRIMINALS
    Gemma Hunter http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29
    Ronald John Smith http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28
    Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23
    Belinda Jane Ganzerla (nee Keuning) http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43
    Tracey Anne Ganzerla (nee Payne) http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25
    Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24

JohnAct May 07, 2011

Gemma Hope Hunter - Ronald John Smith - CentreLink Fraud by Gemma Hope Hunter & Ronald John Smith (ex Qbn.NSW) currently in Darwin NT. They have embezzled thousands of dollars over the years claiming that they are separated. They should be both investigated for CenterLink fraud... READ MORE HERE Gemma Hope Hunter http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29 Ronald John Smith http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28

• Ne
    Neeraj Sharma 2 Mar 01, 2014

About insurance not satisfied work and amount received
    said to me this is not under this claim and Etc.and work is very bad

maruti packers & movers – cheater

Owner is absconder .Bangalore Consumer Court has found guilty to Maruti Packers and Movers’s Owner Narendar Sharma and Ishwar Sharma regarding cheating the customer. Court has ordered them to appear before court but they have not appeared before court. Then court has issued arrest warrant against them and announced their business illegal. Court has ordered them to stop all business related to packers and movers any where in India. If any one find them related to doing business, immediately inform to police commissioner.
People are requested not to take their service at any cost. Owner is declared absconder.

• Is
    Ishwar Jul 25, 2009

Maruti Packers and Movers is doing Smuggling work in the name of transportation. These people used to send smuggling items like heroine, churus and ganza etc with house hold items given by customers. Whenever police caught the truck, they blame the customers. A lot of people have become victim of this.
    You are requested not to take any service like transporting house hold items from them otherwise you can also become victim of them. They are doing illegal business. They don’t have any office.

a. c. not working

Myself roben joel staying in pimpri pune, maharashtra india
I have purchased marutisuzuki a star vxi model on 25 mar 2011 from wonder car dealer chinchwad pune maharashtra & registration no. Is mh-14 cs0621
In two weeks of time my cars ac is not working infact I come toknow at that time only that my cars a. C. Is not working. When my friend. Relatives told me to switch on a. C. It was really bad feeling in new car
Actually I was looking for ford figo but I turn my mind towards maruti suzuki a star for tha commitment of company towards quality & the word reliability
But in no time it fails to prove me
Please look into the matter urgently as I am going for my cars first serving in two days
& take necessary corrective action at your end to avoid such defects in fuutre.
& help me to resolve the problem

• Si
    sikha_rustagi Apr 25, 2011

I was facing the same problem. I have recently purchased new car, My car AC is also not working. I have contact to the dealer He don't give responding and still the engineer has not visit to repair my AC. After irritating from this i have register my complaint online at http://consumer-voice.org/. May be it will help.

• Ga
    GagandeepsinghCar Jun 06, 2013

HI,
    I purchased dzire tour on may 2012, I got my AC repaired 3 times in one year and its now forth time after one year AC is not working again.
    Not workshop Guys are asking me to pay 5000 rs - AC cooling coil is choked ( how can this happen to 12 months old car - whose ac is repaired lastly in feb 2013.. Seems they are finding reasons to make money ).
    I got my ac repaired 3 times from TR Swahni (badli delhi) and got first paid service on April 2013 ( 11, 800 RS) from MSM GT karnal delhi. And AC again died on May 2013.

I have logged a complaint in maruti suzuki for call them 10 times in one day. Did anyone faced this problem aswell..
    What should i do now please suggest?

delay in delivery of car

Sir, i had booked a maruti swift vdi on the following dealer

Bhatia & company, 23 - 24b, small scale industrial area, kota - 324007

Ph: (O) [protected], fax: [protected]

I booked the vehicle on 28th feb 2011 ith the name of "praveen kumar sharma" and the company had committed to give the delivery within 4 - 6 weeks. Now its 22nd april and still no response is coming. We had already tell them that we had marriage function on 5th may an d we need the vehicle latest by 15th april. They r demanding the complete payment in advance after that they will give the vehicle in 4 - 5 days but it is not possible. We r saying that take the money and deliver the car. So help us out as no such terms r declared at time of booking now at time of delivery they r giving new stories. Its a marruiage case so plz look into this with priority.

The bigger part is my own brother on whose name vehicle is booked is a employee of maruti in gurgaon manufacturing branch.

defective engine parts

Dear sir, I am a busy medical practitioner by profession. I am the proud owner of maruti cars since 25years. I had no complaints or problems with my previous cars. I purchased new zen estilo car on 14th october 2010 from rns motors hubli. on 26th january I went on a family trip with my family. my new car stopped on road without any noise or indication. it did not start. I was terribly shocked and shifted the car by towing to rnsmotors sirsi. after inspection they told that oil pan has been damaged and oil has poured out with the result engine is seized. regarding insurance coverage and warranty period they rectified that insurance coverage is only for oil pan and not for engine. though it is in the warranty period engine damage is not covered, it is due to the negligence of the driver. I paid the all repair amount. they gave me the car after exactly one month on 26th february 2011 with a caution that oil pan is made from aluminum metal which is easily breakable and oil pan is at lower level than other models of maruti. so drive with care on road humps.
on 19th march 2011 I with my wife took the car to distribute the invitations of my son’s marriage fixed on 21st march to my relatives. on the road while passing a small road hump I heard a sound in the car and I stopped. being experienced I checked the oil pan which was damaged and oil was leaking. I was once again shocked, phoned to aditya automobiles ltd sagar. he promptly responded and came to the spot. he took the car to his service station. he was not having new oil pan and temporarily repaired the damaged oil pan.
Now I have understood that these dealers are least worried for customer care and grievances. they try to safeguard their own interests. they have never guided me regarding the insurance and online complaints. it is not the negligence of the driver as they have earlier told but it is the manufacturing deficit of this new car. I have used my previous cars on such road humps for 25years with no single such complaints. my wife is very much afraid to go to weekend trips in this car. when my wife is afraid what the hell I do with this car.
I want a new car of different model of maruti to replace this, or refunding the amount paid to the car with reimbursement of the engine repair charges as early as possible.

Maruti Suzuki

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices