Maruti Suzuki / disgraceful service
Both ABT and Maruti are age old names in this part of India. I had bought a wagon R from ABT, the initial service made me feel good. The executives were too good to be true. Be it venkatesh, or Durai from the sales department. My car was pounded by another passing car and the front wheel lost its alignment, and the side components of the car had to be replaced. I took the car to ABT on Monday, and left the car to get it fixed. My car was exactly 4 months and 12 days old. They gave me confidence of claiming the insurance and that the car and be give back as good as new in a couple of days. It was friday, and i had no call and made my way to the ABT center. I realize that there has been a issue with the insurance claim. As my car was parked while the incident happened, the insurance cover will not be applicable to the broken components. "Did i hear it right, ?" Who told them that my car was parked, and since when did that rule creep into Insurance laws. The total bill they had submitted was 3800, that was given to me on Friday.
I was stunned and i took the bill and walk back home. I went to maruti relying on the trust and bond i had build, and now i realize it was a mere bubble. The next day, i forced my way to have a looked at the car and to my disappointment, my wounded leapord was there in the corner of the garage, with not work started. It stood in a pile of oil and grease.
I fumed, and did not know what else to do. I have been cheated one full week. Has man lost the value of trust and commitment? I threw the papers at the garage and drove my wondered car to have it fixed better and quicker at a private garage.
Thanks to ABT and Maruti, for have made me realize the true nature of customer service.
More Maruti Suzuki Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/- 
- Maruti Suzuki - complaint
- Maruti Suzuki - wagon r - vxi