Maruti Suzuki Baleno LXI / crankshaft broken!
I bought a Maruti Suzuki Baleno in July 2005. One month back my care was not running as normal. On taking it to the Service Center i was told that the crank shaft has broken. The meter reading was 50,000 km. With the latest technology, the engines are not required to be open before 1.5-2 lac km. I am not able to understand how a car which has run only 50,000 km and has a broken crank shaft. I feel Maruti Suzuki has a long way to go to compete with the other brands available here. They really seem to be a local brand.
I would recommend everyone to think twice before buying a Maruti Suzuki car. I am really disappointed with Maruti Suzuki.
More Maruti Suzuki Baleno LXI Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/- 
- Maruti Suzuki - complaint
- Maruti Suzuki - wagon r - vxi