Maruti / emi of car before delivery
I have booked a Maruti Swift on May 17th 2007. The dealer with whom i booked is Vitesse. They said the delivery of the car will take 3-4 weeks when i booked the car.
It has been 8 weeks now and Vitesse is only postponing the date of delivery each time i call them.
Unfortunately my EMI has started on July 01 2007. The bank is Citibank who has provided the loan. I want to take this matter up very seriously but i don't know who is to be blamed here. Is it Maruti??? Vitesse??? or Citibank???
Even in house loans, the bank does not start the EMI till the possession of the house has been given by the builder. Then why is it that my EMI has been taken even without any signs of the car???
More Maruti Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-