Marriott International / very unprofessional
I booked a six night stay at the London Regent's Park Marriott on the internet for a decent, yet unspectacular rate of $225/night.
I cancelled the day I was supposed to arrive, and Marriott has charged my for the full six nights. I got absolutely no service for this; only the chance to play around on the Marriott web site. A decent cancellation policy would be to charge for one night and provide credit for the remainder.
Marriott will not refund or allow me to rebook. This is the worst policy I have heard of with any hotel chain. Do not book with a Marriott when you have so many other choices. It's just not worth it.
Also, their complaint channels are anonymous and faceless. It's hard to get a full name out of anyone you might complain to. They all run and hide. It's very unprofessional.
More Marriott International Complaints & Reviews
- Marriott - marriott cancellation policy the worst! 
- Marriott International - treatment of employees 
- Marriott Residence Hotel - appointment for the post of front manager from uk 
- Marriott Hotel Canada - employment 
- Marriott Rewards - no credit for 3rd party bookings, surprise 
- Marriott International - items stolen and treatment in marriott
- Marriott International - telemarketing
- Marriott International - bad treatment
- Marriott International - hotel meridien etoile france
- Marriott International - recent hotel stay