Marriott / unreasonable termination

Posted:   User
Fairfield Inn& Suites
Grand Island, Nebraska
I am writing this to complaint about my recent association with the company I was employed with and that I would not get any satisfaction anyway else I was recently employed with Fairfield Inn and suites here as a room attendent supposely I was hired full time and I had another job So I quti another job to take this one because I thought it was a good opportunity We started working in the new hotel about two weeks ago and because there was no elevater we used six flights of stairs seemingly 10 times a day I have bad knees so it was hard to do that and everyone had a hard time up the stairs also In the two weeks I was there we did mostly cleaning up after the construction workers mess And put supplies in the room to set the rooms up. We were never trained in the jobs as room attendants Today I was let go without any prior notice that this was the way they did things And was given the attitude that this the hardest job I ever had and that I did a good job But informed them that working as a CNA for 6 years was harder But of course it fell on deaf ears. I feel that if this is their practice of the way they treat employees that the public shouold be aware of this and think twice before wanting to work with them.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree