Make My Trip / no refund of a failed transaction after 5 weeks, 3-4 phone calls and 10 mails
Booking ID No.: IN1203B06296
Subject of my mails: IN1203B06296-B2C-OFF-Air Domestic
I was under the process of booking a ticket from Guwahati to Delhi on 26th Feb, but due to some connection problem, the transaction got failed from makemytrip's end, whereas my bank deducted the amount. The ticket was *not booked*, and Rs. 4377 was deducted from my account. I had already spoken to their 4-5 service executives, but didnt get any positive response. I mailed them some 10-15 times, and the only reply I got was I will get the refund in next 72hrs. The last mail said they have forwarded it to the payment gateway for reversal of the amount, but its been 10 days, and I haven't got my refund back.
As it is a consumer platform, I request the attention of make my trip officials to please look into the matter at the earliest for my refund.
More Make My Trip Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] MakeMyTrip - my worst experience with customer care pnr no. - yqc4fa 
- [Resolved] Makemytrip.com - refund not given on time 
- Make My Trip - ripped by make my trip
- [Resolved] Makemytrip.com - scam and cheating 
- Makemytrip.com - us customers beware of these scammers 
- [Resolved] MakeMyTrip - denying refund
- [Resolved] MakeMyTrip - refund for cancelled tickets
- [Resolved] MakeMyTrip - makemytrip refund is awaited since 2 months now.
- [Resolved] Makemytrip.com - cancellation overcharge above normal fees 
- Make My Trip - cancellation charges charged by them on the name of airline ia actually charged by them