Macy's Visa Credit Card / terrible service
My wife's mother opened a VISA account with Macy's in March.
My first complaint is that Macy's offered her credit even though she does not have enough income to support this credit card.
She is now in a nursing home and has no further need of any credit card. Furthermore there is evidence that someone is using this card without authorization. Macy's agreed to block this account on 7/30/2009.
My second complaint is that a charge was posted to this account two weeks after it was supposed to have been blocked.
My wife has power of attorney for her mother and faxed the documentation to Macy's as requested. She phoned customer support after receiving verification that Macy's had received the documentation to ask that the account be closed.
My third complaint is that the customer service representative refused to assist in this transaction in any way.
More Macy's Visa Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macys - Fake diamonds and gold
- Macy's - Diamond earrings on sale
- Macy's - bedding
- Macy's - Not coming
- Macy's - 2 towels