Macys / flim flam
I had a Macy's charge card for several years. When I received a new Macy's American Express card in the mail for no reason, I believed that it was a replacement for my old Macy's card. I destroyed the old card and started using the new Macy's card. I made payments as usual through my bank website (the old Macy's card). Then I started receiving frequent calls from Mason, Ohio. They never left a message. When I finally spoke to someone, it was to let me know that my American Express bill was late; and did I want to pay it over the phone. I blew up, because I felt that I had been flim flammed, not knowing it was a separate account. I told the person on the phone to send me the bill and I would pay it. Within a 5 day span, I received 3 phone calls from them. When I called the # back that was on caller ID, I got someone in India.
With the unemployment rate in this country, why do companies like Macy's & Kohl's, who depend on American citizens to buy their merchandise, staff their call centers in India? Not only did I feel that I was flim flammed, but I am outraged that their call center is staffed in India!
More Macys Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macys - beware 
- Macy's In Hampton Bays - very rude manager! 
- Macy's - macy's, violation of labor laws, $ unpaid overtime, undue influence 
- Macy's - ridiculous on-line bill pay 
- Macys - unethical behavior