Macy's Furniture and Bedding Customer Services / furniture and bedding

Macy's Furniture
Phone: 1-888-822-6229
I have some information for those of you that are having issues with their furniture, mattress or rug purchase from Macy's or Bloomingdale's. There are several people that will give you what you want if you complain to the right person. First, start off with Arlie S., Jill K., or Kim T. They are directors for furniture and bedding customer service. If you get no relief from them, then call the furniture and bedding customer service phone number above and ask to speak to Tim Hellmann. He is the Vice-President of Furniture and Bedding Customer Service. If that doesn't help, call that same number and ask for Paul Wyatt, Senior Vice President for Retail Services; Mike Gatio, President of Macy's Credit and Customer Services; and Terry Lundgren, CEO of Macy's and Bloomingdale's. All of these people will do anything to keep your business. Also, when you call Macy's/Bloomingdale's Furniture and Bedding Customer Service, the customer service representative will ask you to verify your information. DO NOT DO THAT. IT IS A STALL TACTIC!!!

N  20th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
YES! I can def vouch for Tim Hellmann/Kim T. I had a tear in my new leather couch, which I owned for 8 months and wrote into both of these people... this was corrected very quickly. I just received my new leather couch this past Saturday. I am very happy with the outcome and totally satisfied with the way this was handled. Thank you for posting their names and thank you to Macys for doing the right thing.
D  1st of Mar, 2011 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Why should I have to go through all of these people to get what I paid for???? I would rather just skip Macy's and take my business some place else where I don't have to talk to 8 different people.
N  9th of Aug, 2012 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Can anyone give me the email for Tim Hellmann?
D  30th of Jan, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I have to disagree with this post! I spoke with a regular agent with the furniture and bedding department who followed up with me and got my issue corrected for me. I didn't take all the extra steps, just explained what was needed and got what I deserved.

Macy's Logo Macy's