Macy's — customer service in the philippines
Horrible out-of-country customer service. I was on the phone for 35 minutes with 4 different representatives. I had a lot of difficulty understanding accents.
I purchased 3 items online (order number [protected]) on 11/4/2018. I returned the first item — INC International Concepts bootcut pant, color Deep Twilight. Purchase price was $41.70 plus tax = $44.74. I returned the pant in City Creek Mall, Salt Lake City, UT on 11/30/2018. The total return credit to my Macy's card was $39.26. There is a discrepancy of $5.48 which should be applied to my Macy's credit card. Last rep. said it was because I ordered online but I returned it in the store. Can you fix this?
This experience was unbelievably awful. — transferred to 4 representatives. The call lasted for 35 minutes. I am fed up with foreign C.S. Reps.
More Macy's Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macys - beware 
- Macy's - interest rip off 
- Macy's In Hampton Bays - very rude manager! 
- Macy's - macy's, violation of labor laws, $ unpaid overtime, undue influence 
- Macy's - ridiculous on-line bill pay