Macy's Credit Card / macy's is a rip off!!!
I opened a macys credit card with promises that I would get 15% off at the register and 10% off my bill (which I never saw). Ok whatever, I let it go. I've had credit cards for almost 5 years and NEVER had a late payment except for now with macys changing the due date on me and sending me the statement AFTER the fact and slaming me with late fees. I dont have time to call and complain so I just paid it - whatever.
I've only had this card for about 6 months and about 2 months ago they sent me a letter telling me that they were lowering my credit limit, why you ask? get ready... their sole reason was... I only made minumum payments. I know what you are thinking... what on earth??!??! are these people insane!!!???!! the answer is YES!! I've actually paid more than the minimum payment but not according to them. About a month after that, they sent me another letter telling me they CLOSED my account for the same reason. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY!!!????? I dont appreciate the fact they are treating me like a delinquent customer and they are ruining my credit because I didnt pay them more than I did.
Moral of the story? STAY AWAY FROM MACYS AT ALL COSTS!!! Tell everyone you know to stay away from macy's. You will regret the day you ever signed up.. I know I sure do!
More Macy's Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macy's - versace sunglasses very unhappy with macy's customer service
- Macy's - billing department (last attempt)
- Macy's - an associate
- Macy's - service
- Macy's - belgique cookware set 11 pc set