Lulu Hypermarket / wrong sale

United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Well sorry to say that this a complaint, I had purchased a Lumix Digital Camera from Lulu Hypermarket, Al-Nahda, Sharjah recently on 26/04/2013.

But after reviewing the Camera I found in low light there was visible line in the images taken, understood to be a crack internally.

Well immediately on second day 28/04/2013 in the evening I went back with the complaint, and made them understand the fault. However I was badly in need of a good camera I asked whether I can look into other models which I would like and buy. After 45 mins I was finding it difficult to comparatively take other camera as it was not suiting to my requirement.

Therefore one of the sale representative suggested to take a handy cam and as it was in stock clearance it was at a low price.

I took the handy cam, under impression it would be comparatively or equally better of the lumix on my previous purchase. I was not able to visually understand the aspects of the camera as they didn't have any display pieces. Believing as enquired the details it made me believe to be a HD Handy cam I shopped happily and additionally paid 300/- aed.

After reviewing, capturing videos and playing it on my computer I found slight grains, where I got an understanding as it is not a HD Handy cam.

By 30/04/2013 in the evening again I went back with the Handy Cam and told them comparative to the previous product this product has a very low video quality and I would like to get a better product achieving to my requirement under the same budget.

1- They denied saying to me that they would return this product to the company and if they agree would exchange/return back the money.

2- Denied the fact as per mentioned in the Bill inside 7 Days Exchange of the product is not valid for electronic items. How ?????? as there are not terms and conditions laid.

3- I shop for a requirement and buy and see to that if the following product is damaged, I return under the conditions laid at the same place and look forward to purchase if possible from the same place another justified product as a customer.

But if a lulus representative says to me Sir if we are exchanging the product you cannot buy a camera or handy cam because you will come with other reasons to us. You can buy something else. This is consider as one of the rudest statement and it gives a feel to us customer as they have got the money so whatever rules they lay as slaves to be followed

I have my marriage and its a gift I am presenting to someone very precious so I am looking for a product that will make the important person happy.

So kindly support.

Regards,

PETER SCARIA THOPPIL

+[protected]

[protected]@gmail.com

Pe
Apr 30, 2013

Comments

• M1
      May 28, 2014

Also, i have same experience with Riyadh LuLu and when i discussed my issue with my friends they also having the same experience overall now it is true that LuLu is sales defective Electronics and House hold Items.
    if some one know where can we complaint these issues please let us know.