Lulu Hypermarket — staff behaviour
I recently went to a Lulu store in Riyadh with my wife and daughter.
As they had a large clothing dept upstairs i decided to buy some new clothes for my daughter (1 year old and growing fast).
as i was wandering around filling the trolley with baby clothes i saw a straw hat that i thought was quite cute and decided to take it for my daughter...i put it on her head to check the size then decided it looked good so went on to take a photo of my daughter wearing the hat with my mobile phone, immediately one of the staff came over to me and informed me it is not allowed to take photos in the store, i explained to him i was not taking a picture of his store but of my daughter, he was quite rude and went on to say its their policy...
Well being a customer and not an employee of Lulu i do not see how they believe they have the power to tell me that i can not take a photo of my own daughter...
that was my first visit to their store i spent around 600 riyals on baby clothes and after my experience i can promise you my first visit will also be my last...
Just in case LULU have not heard first impressions count and as their first impression was less than welcoming they have lost my family and myself as a customer...
More Lulu Hypermarket Complaints & Reviews
- Lulu Hypermarket - unbelievable customer service
- Lulu Hypermarket - lottery
- Lulu Hypermarket - poor quality of the cloth noticed after stitching.
- Lulu Hypermarket - elekta tv warranty service
- Lulu Hypermarket - medicated mattress
- Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group International - products not returned after 3 weeks given for service
- Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group International - sony ps vr headset
- Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group International - fish
- Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group International - mental harassment
- Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group International - kurti set