[Resolved] LuLu Hypermarketlottery

K

On the 12th of December I got a message in my mobile that I have won 11o,000 UK Pounds in 142 nd anniversary draws. The message was send from Nigeria Tel # [protected] & [protected] and asked me to contact at mail ID ([protected]@yahoo.com) from
Egnr. ISSA MEGEMU and Anthony Floyd.
13 th DecemberI have send all the informations and the courier charge they asked to pay 360 GBP to DHL account administrator in Nigeria.
Now they are asking me to pay another 1870 GBP for tax.
Now please advise me is this a fake message or if it is true how can I go for it.

Rgsds
Thamban

RESOLVED

• Co
    Cobra Dec 28, 2007

My friend if u have lot of money ???????????? i think u are not reading news paper. dont give any money, i think u send 360 gbp nay way if u send means u lost 360 gbp

be careful take care
    Cobra

• Th
    Thomas Cherian Jan 14, 2014

Dear u have cheated. This is a fake message.

• Oo
    OolaSoman May 03, 2014

Are you Mr Thampan who is Regional Head of Lulu Hypermarket?

• Ve
    Venudxb79 May 09, 2018

Pls find the msg I received today

Mariarajan Aug 14, 2018

I have received a WhatsApp message metioning won a lucky draw. Since I don't trust those fake messages, I want let Lulu group aware of it. Find attached screenshot I received. Kindly do relevant action on this.

• Am
    Amardeep olwe Aug 14, 2018

I buy 20 tandoori roties from lulu market hidd kingdoms of bahrain most of them are uncooked.. its like i m eating flour only

• Is
    Ismailkunhadu Aug 14, 2018

I purchased Daewoo Refrigerator from RAK Mall on 22.07.2018. The Salesman informed the goods will be delivered with in 48 hrs. But even after 72 hours I did not get my good delivered. No response from any of your Customer care centres

Ismail
    Mobile : 0507991428 and 0504869122

• Re
    reda aeta Aug 15, 2018

Good afternoon
    I bought them on 22/6 from LuLu sanaiya al ain. I tasted them they are spoiled with bad smell caused me mouth nasty taste then some abdomen pain later

what more information you want
    Photos were sent before

• At
    Atif shabbir Aug 15, 2018

15 .6. 2018 saturday i buy one usb universal shaver 20 dh but when i come to my room and open the box inside nothing ..so next day i am busy so i go by my self 17.6.2018 and compalin but no one listen ..its not about 20 dh its about lulu now making people fool and make drama my cell num is 052 6560748 and 0508098852

Sandeep Cholekkavil Aug 16, 2018

Customer service person.

Don't know the exact name of the person who was handling warranty section.

Location - Khaldiya mall - LULU - Second floor.

Name - Some... Mohammed ...

Complaint - Behaved very badly

• Ro
    Rommel Cataniag Aug 16, 2018

I recieved a message in whatssap and call that i won 50, 000 riyal, he was aking my atm account then i gave then he was asking my pin so i wonder why.. im reporting this scam because somebody are using your reputation for scam interest. These are the numbers they used:
    053 603 9010
    053 950 2970

• Is
    Ishtiaq79 Aug 20, 2018

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Greetings to Lulu!

Im here to put forward a fake SMS i received this morning from a number 0556125300 in the name of Lulu hypermarket. Copy of SMS is attached herewith.

Please do take necessary action on these fraudsters with the help of Abu Dhabi Police.

Regards,
    Ishtiaq Zafrullah
    Mobile 0559473020

• Co
    Colgate paste and imperial soap Aug 20, 2018

I purchased Colgate white two set and imperial blue soap from lulu hypermarket al watha mall Abudhabi i given to customer car centre but not given back this item this lost

• Sr
    sriram.thejas Aug 20, 2018

We bought a pack of jack fruit from Lulu Darsait Oman on 12.04.18. When we tried to consume the fruit is rotten. Please find attached photo.

• Va
    varatharajan Aug 20, 2018

Model no

We have purchased a LED TV Model no UA55ku7350 samsung model. The TV has 2 year warranty.

The tv is brought to India . not even 1 year completed. can this covers authorized service center in India

Now the TV picture is not coming. need warranty service in India.

Thanks
    s varatharajan

• Na
    Nadeem Patel Aug 20, 2018

Visited Lulu at Jubail on 8th mar, the cashier and service boy who were filling my bags, missed putting the shwarmas that I purchased. It seems the pacrcel was left at the cashier's counter.

Request you to please check it CCTV footage, as I have submitted my bill of purchase.

Regards
    Nadeem

• Mo
    Mohammed Nauman Aug 20, 2018

0553779357 this number has been pestering me frim a few week it causes a lot of inconvinience Please look into this matter and as it leads to a negative picture of your supermarkets and its system of opration

Anandhakumar Aug 20, 2018

Some offer massage coming in my whatsapp.. so I call this numper.. Wrong no... I no your prablamme..

• Ze
    Zee_80 Aug 20, 2018

Dear Lulu

I have received whatapp from this number +966546586122 that I have win SR 200, 000 from Lulu Hypermarket,

also share contact number; show him Mudeer ul Aam (General Manager)

0966 593041748

Please need to check this person who is using lulu name to fraud with peoples.

• Ve
    Venudxb79 Aug 20, 2018

Hi
    Pls find the attached image today I received.

Maria Arif Aug 20, 2018

I received a wats app message from one number that I got a prize money of 200000 Aed from lulu hyper market. And the contact number which I'd mention on that picture is
    +971545372680 with a reference code no 24501 and the also with signature of manager Abdul Aziz bin Saeed.
    Please do check this number and try to trace them.

• Ju
    Junu Aug 21, 2018

I received a massage (29-march - 2018) from Unknown number by congratulating for Winning 200000 Dirham. I am adding the photograph which they have shared. This fake people are cheating those who are not aware of this.
    Massage Received from the number of 0544914003

• Ta
    Tasneem Mustafa Aug 21, 2018

Celery n fresh tender coconut bought were spoilt when I opened. This was on saturday 7/4/18
    Today 10/4/18 I bought white pumkin bottle gourd that also is rotten.
    Please dont cheat us like this
    We expect you to give us fresh veg not rotten
    Its r hard earned money

• Ra
    Rasheed Vallikkadan Aug 21, 2018

Sir
    I am Rasheed vallikkadan
    Dubai Al barsha Lulu center
    I purchase total 125 Dhs
    25 Dhs extra bill I am not bye that item
    There mention the items name... oil net s/s
    16425. 25 cm
    Mob.00971557430180
    Mail. [email protected]

• Go
    Gokul Krishna Aug 21, 2018

I have bought alpen strawberry and yogurt 5 bars pack in Lulu Khaboora, in Oman on 18/05/2018

After coming home, I found the product expired 1 month before itself ie 10/04/2018

It's a danger as it's a consumer product and it can lead to serious health issues

The company must compensate for their irresponsible act

• Li
    liju reji Aug 21, 2018

I know it'z fake number

Saheee Aug 28, 2018

Sir,
    Today I received a message from your company please find the attached photo. This message fake or genuine.
    I am waiting for your reply
    If its fake you must take an action..

• Ru
    Ruby changezi Aug 29, 2018

The dates that is bought at SR 36 per kg are all rotten amd infected with worm insects inside and found not a single one worth eating.

• Li
    Lixon Aug 29, 2018

Too much ice inside the refrigerator and big noise

• Ni
    Nihas muhammed Sep 01, 2018

I had purchased moser trimmer 1040Ackassic titan from your jeddah store last thursday (05-01-2018)but this one is not working good.i want to get it replace.but cant produce the item in your store with in 7 days .is there any solution ?

• Mi
    Mian Mani Sep 18, 2018

i purchased nokia 3 before 2 days from lulu jeddah.but when i used it the back function button works autometically.so what can i do?can i go to lulu for exchange?

• Ss
    Ssdr Sep 19, 2018

Nikai 4 burner stove bought on 5.8.17. Got repaired within 10 days . Called your customer service . No response. Paid a huge amount for this product . No responsibility is taken from lulu side.kindly give some value for the money we are paying . Very disapponting

• Ze
    Zeeshan hussain Oct 03, 2018

Hi...somebody is sending me a fake lottery images on Whtsp, please do take the serious action on. If something happens to my data, then lulu is the responsible for that.
    So please kindly take a severe action on it.

Thanks & regards,
    Contact me on my email
    [email protected]

• Vy
    Vyshnav Santhosh Oct 15, 2018

I purchsed for Rs.10563.50 with bill no.669201035001506220180915224714.The bill was prepared by Seena Velayudhan. In the bill number of wrangler shirt purchased is shown as 2 instead of one. So excess payment of Rs.2395 was done by me. So please check your stock and make arrangements for return the excess amount.

• Ar
    Arwa Zakeer Oct 28, 2018

I purchased a speaker from your shop and I do not have a remote controller inside it.
    Dammam lulu mall
    Can u help me

• Ak
    Akh31 Oct 31, 2018

This has been found many times people frauding by sending text/whatsapp mssages by asking peraonal details mentioning the name of lulu hypermarket.

• Tr
    Trtr Nov 04, 2018

I bought a packet of Ariya kithul jaggery from Lulu supermarket at RAK mall. Ras Al Khaimah on 26.10.2018. it was 20 dhirams. I tested it at home and found out that it was not the real kithul jaggery. I wasted my money. Therefore please check on this, as this can be happened to another customer.

• Ku
    Kunal Dewangan Nov 14, 2018

Ignored the order and tools 30 min to cleanse 2 fishes

• Mo
    Mohsin Khan Jan 22, 2019

I have buy playstation from lulu mall dammam.
    But my family doesnt want it they want ps4 so i want to replace it but the salesman are saying it cant be happen. Plz give your feedback.

• Sw
    Swaroop Das Feb 25, 2019

I bought this babana leaft for 5 AED for 5 pice, see the pic attached.. kundly make sure to give your products to coustomers before selling

Swaroop
    055-2407112

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices