Lulu Hypermarketlottery

K

On the 12th of December I got a message in my mobile that I have won 11o,000 UK Pounds in 142 nd anniversary draws. The message was send from Nigeria Tel # [protected] & [protected] and asked me to contact at mail ID ([protected]@yahoo.com) from
Egnr. ISSA MEGEMU and Anthony Floyd.
13 th DecemberI have send all the informations and the courier charge they asked to pay 360 GBP to DHL account administrator in Nigeria.
Now they are asking me to pay another 1870 GBP for tax.
Now please advise me is this a fake message or if it is true how can I go for it.

Rgsds
Thamban

RESOLVED

Anbu2711 May 17, 2020

During this covid-19 pandemic period, lulu hypermarket says that we can order online, but payment option not working. When complained to customer care, no response. LULU hypermarket management forcing us to enter their mall, online is not working for lulu

• Bi
    Bishow Pandey Mar 15, 2020

Date of [protected] i visit khurais road riyadh branch. I purchase 3 veg rolls and one mutton biryani from hot food section but the food is not fresh at all. The taste didn't reach the standard that I was expecting. Its cold (biryani) and very hard (veg roll) .

• Ro
    Robbie Sokhi Feb 16, 2020

I bought strawberries from lulu hamriya outlet in dubai. Those strawberries were priced as 10 dhs for 3 boxes. On opening the boxes it contained dangerous fungus in strawberries.This is a threat to all the residents of UAE.

LuLu Hypermarket Mar 04, 2020

@Robbie Sokhi Dear Robbie, we apologise for the inconvenience. We request you to send a detailed email of your issue along with your contact details to [email protected] so we may contact you at the soonest. Thank you.

• Si
    Sijos Jan 01, 2020

I bought a sofa set From Al nada Sharjah Lulu..it's filled inside with garbage such as dirty cloth piceses.etc...i m very much shamfull..some time we get irritation while using ..( itching)..now understood the reason behind it...

Ramya0402 Dec 28, 2019

I bought lulu brand groundnut yesterday from lulu hypermarket Today I opened a pack I saw some small insects and worms are there but product date was last month only and it has 2 years to expiry . I was shocked to this from lulu brand I took photo also what will happen if I dint see and use that?? I have trust issue on this brand am in al ruwais

• Iv
    Iva Dimi Dec 09, 2019

I bought on 28 Nov in mushrif mall in abu Dhabi. It's mold very bad, looking I don't know how many years old.

I'll take it to the food inspection in abu Dhabi. What kind of products you are sling. This is very bad.

Chandresha Nov 30, 2019

I finished shoping and i came to cash counter exact before 1min of salah but the cashier refused to cash out only headphone and shoe is this a good service provided ? Like this you caring youre customer iam a regular customer totally disapointed with this

Ranjith Porkalam Nov 17, 2019

I bought this shoe in June 2019 at Al Barsha Branch Dubai
    By four months, it was ruined. Purchased for the purpose of lasting two years,
    Is there any action to replace it?

• Sh
    Shaikhzahid83 Nov 10, 2019

There is worm in the fig.
    Most of the fig have fungus in it.

Will update this video on FB and all social media.

• Tu
    tuan ruwais Oct 26, 2019

I have requested to deliver the TCL TV on 21/10/19 by 5 to 6 pm.
    They said that the deliver will be on 5 to 10pm.
    Why should i have to wait until 10pm.
    Why i can't request this for my convenient time.

• Ba
    Bandar Alhathal Oct 16, 2019

Hi you branch in Atyaf mall all the mall has no mobile coverage whats so ever. this has been a big challenge many many times. I lost my wife yesterday for 20 mins I walked searching for her + one week ago my work was calling me and my phone was off because am shopping inside. either you solve this problem or am not coming again

• Om
    Omar Shareef Sep 09, 2019

I purchased a citizen Thermometer from lulu gharafa branch few hours before and after reaching home when I opened the box I cannot find any thermometer inside the box and also the box was not sealed when I tried to open (photos attached).

So I would like to know the reason why it happened.

• Ed
    edwardbenzigar Sep 01, 2019

From AUG 14 i am sending emails to your email id .
    Posted complaint in Twitter.

No action is taken.

???????????????????????

• Je
    Jella Aug 27, 2019

I chewed on a metal scrap in it. Almost finish a piece when i chewed on something hard and to my surprise it's a metal scrap! I need to be compensated for the damages it could cause to my health otherwisw i'm going to bring this concern to qatar food authority and have it examined. You can contact me on [protected]

san perera Aug 17, 2019

hi we purchased watermelon cut piece from al wasal new lulu express in dubai, .it is totally bad . it is low quality fresh items .thx

• Em
    Emzzzz Jul 21, 2019

Iwant to report of your to employee that have an affair there name is prem kumal and emily cerdan.i have a picture to proof what im reporting.prem kumal os married in nepal

• Ak
    akthar hussain Jun 19, 2019

Today i bought vegetables from lulu .. shockingly when i came home 1 piece of herbs(spinach) rate is 1 sar but i was charged 5.20 .

shame on lulu to cheat customers

• Mo
    Mohammed khaja Jun 16, 2019

When I asked sales man shoes he said buy 2 one free when come to home and cross when seen bill in invoice he charged three of them please check and resolved it soon otherwise I will return it.

I am a regular costumer of lulu since 2008.

My local line number
    [protected]

• Ju
    Junaid4927 Jun 09, 2019

Dear sir

I purchased ken wood blender blp304
    From lulu al barsha branch
    Unfortunately this new product opened from home but not working. I believed in your product and service so idid not checked from outlet.

I here attached details of invoice and photos
    I don't want this product, can take new ikon products instead of this ?

• Ha
    harimanju May 18, 2019

Respected sir plain carry bag provided in luluexpress nattika doesn't satisfy our need.. because it is not available in small one.. available plain cover is large ..hope u will do the required action.

• Ni
    Nisar Karakkadan May 11, 2019

Cloth Damage for First use

I want to change this

• Sh
    Shazia1809 May 11, 2019

We buy pistachio [protected] barcode from tabuk saudia arabia, it was on offer on 04.05.2019 it was 39.90 per kg but when we check bill it was 73 saudi ryal taken from us TRN :[protected] please check and give response clearly how i can get back my money in future make sure these problms not occur

• Je
    Jewel Mathew May 11, 2019

Al hasa Lulu, counter number 29, on 03 may 2019 7.45pm one biller closed the counter and all people including me were in que . He stopped and went outsode. Other all people are still working .

Noel Palimar Apr 28, 2019

Dear Sir,

Greetings!!!

Thanks a lot for LuLu customer service Shira Mall Dammam, I complain regarding two times deduction from my credit card. Last week I received my money back from Mr. Hameed LuLu customer service.

Regards,

Noel

Raisal r m Apr 21, 2019

Milk powder is not usable. Waste of Money

• Tj
    TJO21 Apr 21, 2019

We just bought chicken fried rice from lulu al messilia branch... It was completely spoiled and was stinking up on opening the container

• Ro
    RonyModayil Apr 15, 2019

we purchase 5 kg rice from lulu -emke stores, madinat zayed abu dhabi, it was full of worms.

• Th
    The Ramster Apr 10, 2019

Found eggs in many pistachios which were bought from Lulu RAK Mall, RAK...also found insects in some of the pistachios...totally unacceptable...worst quality

LuLu Hypermarket Apr 16, 2019

@The Ramster Hello The Ramster, we apologize for the inconvenience, kindly send your contact details to [email protected] so we may contact you at the soonest. Thank you!

• Vr
    Vrinda Varma Apr 02, 2019

I purchased packed onion from lulu hupermarket on 23/03/2019 vide bill no 198929 . After reaching home i found the both the packets are rotten one and not usable. We expect quality product from hypermarket.

LuLu Hypermarket Apr 16, 2019

@Vrinda Varma Hello Vrinda, we apologize for the inconvenience, kindly send your contact details to [email protected] so we may contact you at the soonest. Thank you!

• Sw
    Swaroop Das Feb 25, 2019

I bought this babana leaft for 5 AED for 5 pice, see the pic attached.. kundly make sure to give your products to coustomers before selling

Swaroop
    [protected]

• Mo
    Mohsin Khan Jan 22, 2019

I have buy playstation from lulu mall dammam.
    But my family doesnt want it they want ps4 so i want to replace it but the salesman are saying it cant be happen. Plz give your feedback.

• Ku
    Kunal Dewangan Nov 14, 2018

Ignored the order and tools 30 min to cleanse 2 fishes

• Tr
    Trtr Nov 04, 2018

I bought a packet of Ariya kithul jaggery from Lulu supermarket at RAK mall. Ras Al Khaimah on 26.10.2018. it was 20 dhirams. I tested it at home and found out that it was not the real kithul jaggery. I wasted my money. Therefore please check on this, as this can be happened to another customer.

• Ak
    Akh31 Oct 31, 2018

This has been found many times people frauding by sending text/whatsapp mssages by asking peraonal details mentioning the name of lulu hypermarket.

• Ar
    Arwa Zakeer Oct 28, 2018

I purchased a speaker from your shop and I do not have a remote controller inside it.
    Dammam lulu mall
    Can u help me

• Vy
    Vyshnav Santhosh Oct 15, 2018

I purchsed for Rs.10563.50 with bill no.669201035001506220180915224714.The bill was prepared by Seena Velayudhan. In the bill number of wrangler shirt purchased is shown as 2 instead of one. So excess payment of Rs.2395 was done by me. So please check your stock and make arrangements for return the excess amount.

• Ze
    Zeeshan hussain Oct 03, 2018

Hi...somebody is sending me a fake lottery images on Whtsp, please do take the serious action on. If something happens to my data, then lulu is the responsible for that.
    So please kindly take a severe action on it.

Thanks & regards,
    Contact me on my email
    [email protected]

• Ss
    Ssdr Sep 19, 2018

Nikai 4 burner stove bought on 5.8.17. Got repaired within 10 days . Called your customer service . No response. Paid a huge amount for this product . No responsibility is taken from lulu side.kindly give some value for the money we are paying . Very disapponting

• Mi
    Mian Mani Sep 18, 2018

i purchased nokia 3 before 2 days from lulu jeddah.but when i used it the back function button works autometically.so what can i do?can i go to lulu for exchange?

• Ni
    Nihas muhammed Sep 01, 2018

I had purchased moser trimmer 1040Ackassic titan from your jeddah store last thursday [protected])but this one is not working good.i want to get it replace.but cant produce the item in your store with in 7 days .is there any solution ?