LTD Commodities / Overcharged

I wanted to do Christmas shopping since this catalog had such great things and low prices... but some of the things aren't worth the low price. The biggest thing is they ship your order in many different shipments so you end up paying many different shipping costs.

I'm disabled and can't get out much so on-line shopping is great for me, but I'll look elsewhere from now on. I can't afford to pay for shipping more than once and I ended up paying 4 times on just 7 items.

If they would give you the option of waiting until all the items are in stalk before shipping the order it would be much cheaper.

Va

Comments

• Me
      1st of Jun, 2009

Hi Drogan!

I was following up on your previous blog comment on LTD's shipping policies.

At LTD Commodities, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you’ll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

If you want to learn more about these great changes please visit us at www.ltdcommodities.com
    or let me know how I can answer any questions by emailing me at helpline@ltdcommodities.com

Thanks!