Having problems with LovelyWholesale?

LovelyWholesale Customer Service Contacts

71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - WC2H9JQ

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LovelyWholesale Customer Service. Initial LovelyWholesale complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LovelyWholesale above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LovelyWholesale. Discuss the issues you have had with LovelyWholesale and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

LovelyWholesaleOrder was paid for and confirmed and I haven't received it

I ordered numerous outfits from this website and I have yet to get it back. I got an email as confirmation that my order was in fact placed and paid for on October 16th, 2020. I even paid for earlier shipping for 12.99. I tried talking to them but every number is not a working number. I even tried contacting them through messenger. I need my order and my money back that I paid for early shipping since it has yet to be shipped to me. Hopefully you can help because this is ridiculous.

Order was paid for and confirmed and I haven't received it
Order was paid for and confirmed and I haven't received it

LovelyWholesaleUnshipped items

I recently have two different orders that I have yet to receive P2020050442852 and P2020041787389. I've tried to reach someone about my money back or the items. I've emailed several times and really don't feel like I'm getting anywhere. I got and email about a ticket and when I tried to fill out the form it did not go through. I really like ordering from this site but for some reason these two orders did not come through.

Unshipped items
    Unshipped items

LovelyWholesaleExchange sizes or items

Order #r2020042602365
      I have been trying to submit a ticket so that I can ship items back to get smaller sizes. I keep getting network congestion. I simply want new sizes and faster shipping because it took almost 2 months to get here and thats why nothing fits now. I lost weight since I placed this order for a trip I never git to wear the clothes for.

LovelyWholesalePre sales item in my order and long waiting time for items

I placed an order [protected] tracking 9261290988318547703565 dated 4/29/2020 I have yet to receive the purchase I am disappointed to say the least I watch youtube and they have influencers trying new clothes on every day but I can't receive my items somethings wrong with this picture I want the items immediately or my funds returned in a check or card I ordered with asap this is about the 10th inquiry i'm making rlthe others with no results
        I hope you can help me

LovelyWholesaleI had order something from lovelywholesale and never received my order

I place a order on MAy 4th at 9:33 and I received a order number and tracking number but I haven't received my order they said that the shipment was sent to FedEx but it says estimate delivery date is pending it's been 20 working days and my friend still haven't received his order this taking to long and I need my money back no one is helping and this company need to be shut down

LovelyWholesaleConfirmed order, suddenly out of stock

M2020050285000 Is my order number when I placed this order it was confirmed that it was in stock. Now they are saying it's out of stock. Now I received an email stating it's no longer in stock!

LovelyWholesaleMy order

I purchased an order or over $500.00. I have been sent a tracking number but fedex is telling me they dont have the package they are waitng on shipper. What is going on. I received emails that the order was shipped on april 28th, I have left messages for someone to contact me. Now there payment has been deducted from my account. Now I want my items. Fed ex. Has no information on the package being sent out. I need for someone to call me [protected] and explain to me where my package maybe. This is over $ 500.00 worth of items my order number is r2020041892372 my tracking number is 9261290988831854756225. I need some answers

LovelyWholesaleNever received, duplicate tracking #'s, never made it to U.S.

Tracking: 9400110200793218079823

I placed an order on 3/2/20 for a trip planned on 4/4/20. I first noticed the status of the order remained at CONFIRMED for several days. I placed a ticket request inquiring about the update in status and was told "waiting for an item to become in stock, will ship when in stock". Well, 1. How can I order something that is out of stock 2. Why not reach out to me as a customer regarding this matter and 3. Why not just ship what's available?? I was told again "do not worry, we will take care of you" and that what's available would be sent out. On 3/16 a tracking number was finally generated and the status on the tracking number was "USPS Currently Awaiting Package". Today, 3/24/20, the tracking status states DUPLICATE TRACKING. Which means two separate packages were shipped with the same number in which the USPS will return to sender for proper postage. This is my first and last dealing with LOVELY WHOLESALE.

LovelyWholesaleNever received merchandise and I want a refund and they have not refunded my entire purchase

I ordered some merchandise in February 28 or 29th. I corrected the sizes on some of my orders as I saw they were wrong. This company has provided poor customer service and never shipped my order as they specified. I asked for an refund as they did not provide me with a correct tracking number. I called fedex and they said they never received my order from the shipper in which at this point I knew I was lied to. They did refund 37.00 of the 156.79 order total. I have demanded the entire amount back but I have yet to receive my money. Please help!!

LovelyWholesalemissing items

I placed an order 01/16/2020. When I received my package it only had 4 of the 8 items. I reached out to the Customer Service and they told me that it was going to be sent in "2 parcels". Ok, so I waited and another package came, 1 parcel with 1 item. I contacted Customer Service again only to be told, "it was shipped, contact your post office." I submitted copies of the emails from them stating it was sent in two parcels and a copy of the packing slip. To this date, 3/10/2020, I still do not have all of my products and getting the run around. I HATE THIS COMPANY, THEY STOLE MY MONEY AND WON'T GIVE IT BACK OR THE PRODUCT! I'LL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN AND WARN PEOPLE NOT TO AS WELL.

LovelyWholesaleMy shipment

I placed an oder on March 3, 2020 and still have not recieved it yet. Today is day 7 since I placed the order. My shipment number is: M2020030243007 and my tracking number is: 9261290988318678514030. None of your customer service numbers work. Can someone from this company send me an email or so type of response as to when will I recieve my order, or I would like my money back. Thank you.

LovelyWholesaleOrder never received

02/29/2020 I placed an order for 4 items with LovelyWholesale and they took payment gave me a bogus order number which can't be tracked and as I tried to inquire about my order I submitted 2 tickets, with no accurate response. then as I tried to reach the website once again, I got an ERROR 504 message. This is very unprofessional and I want a full refund

LovelyWholesalewig

I order a wig from this site and I never recieved it this is so un porfesssonal I never gotmy order nor did I recive a refund I dont know what kind of buiness takes peope mony but dose noy give them theikr porduct or refunf I am so furious I didn t getto go to my event and I lost mt funding because of loveiy whole sale someone nees to do something about this because tihs is so uncalled for

LovelyWholesalewrong wig delivered

I purchased two items from LovelyWholesale one was a jogging suit which was fine the colors off a little bit but I can deal with it and then I purchase a wig a long curly wig which they actually sent was a short wig I have tried to submit five tickets and try to find a number or something to get in contact with these people either send me the right way or we find my money every time I submit a ticket which has been five or six tickets they tell me what servers are down can somebody please investigate this company try to get my money back something please

wrong wig delivered
                            wrong wig delivered

LovelyWholesaleI order two items

I ordered two items and they gave me tracking number that doesn't work . I don't know where my package is . I need it by February 12 . It's for my birthday . I just want my money back and you will never get my services again . I'm very upset and pissed . The money was taken out my account . Order number is M2020011630315 Tracking number is YT2001721272018994

I order two items
                              I order two items

LovelyWholesalewhere is my package

my name is Stella Finch and I ordered two outfits from LovelyWholesale costing me $70 and I have not received my package I keep submitting a ticket but they keep saying that it was delivered but I never gotten anything they do not have a phone number to be contacted that keeps sending me to this submit a ticket and no one is helping me with this problem

LovelyWholesalecancel order

I've been trying to cancel my order and get my money back on my card but the haven't done it yet and it's been 2 days! I keep submitting tickets like they said trying to get my order cancelled before they try to ship it and they have been ignoring me, I seriously don't want the order anymore and want my money back on my card not on their account because after what they are doing to me hurts my feelings and makes me never want me and anyone I know to ever order from them again.

LovelyWholesaleitems # qy19040120610, hp19082838908, xy1904014307, hp19061814119

Please I want to know the status of my missing orders I am really in need of them please. I ordered 10 pieces of item from lovvelywholesale in September of this year I am a guest with paypal so I paid through them. I received six of these item and I am yet to receive the remaining four of the orders. I sent emails and ticket numbers and still nothing when I entered the tracking number it said delivered. Yes some was delivered the shipment was incomplete and I cannot get no one or nothing substantial to say what is going on

LovelyWholesalesweater

I ordered a sweater. I did have an issue with delivery and shipping address, I sent an email got a timely response. Received my order with a week. I absolutely love the sweater I ordered. My advice would to order a size up, material is of great quality however. I definitely will be ordering from this company again, but I will forsure order an up size.

sweater

LovelyWholesalerefund/exchange

I have been trying to respond to a ticket since 9/02/19 I have been trying to send pictures I also have been trying to respond day and night and over night all I get is a busy server or error message or please fill in the body message this has been so stressful and aggravating at this point I tried everything possible the clothing are too big doesn't look exactly like the pictures and is poor quality!

refund/exchange