Having problems with LTD Commodities?

LTD Commodities reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 11, 2007. The latest review Slim white storage tower was posted on Jan 8, 2021. The latest complaint payer 6314662617 was resolved on Nov 19, 2018. LTD Commodities has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 49 reviews. LTD Commodities has resolved 29 complaints.

LTD Commodities Customer Service Contacts

2800 Lakeside Dr.
Bannockburn, Illinois
United States - 60015-1246

LTD Commodities Complaints & Reviews

LTD Commodities(no complaints)

I just wanted to add a review to go along with all of the negative complaints with LTD. Like most consumers, I researched them and their policies before ordering, and was a little sketchy at first considering the numerous complaints (however they DO have an A rating with the BBB). I surprisingly have never been more pleased with any of our previous mail-order/online catalog companies.

-They have a set-rate shipping chart, you will always know what your shipping costs will be.
-All products display their current availability on the product page.
-The prices are lower than what I would expect to pay, which is perfect for purchasing items in bulk.
-The product quality is excellent. From what I understand, each item goes through a quality inspection prior to shipment.
-For an in-stock item shipped via USPS, I received the package exactly 10 days after I placed my order (this included processing time as well. Note that they DO state that it may take up to 10 days to leave the warehouse as well).

Customer service with LTD is superior as well. I had a very minimal inquiry myself, and they literally went out of their way to assist us with our order. The woman I corrosponded with was of utmost courtesy- she was very responsive, genuinely concerned and very gracious in assisting us.

Needless to say, we have ended our relationship with our usual mail-order service- with whom for years we have probably payed more in finance charges than actual products (something LTD does NOT do). I hope this information eases any worries anyone may have when reading the complaints posted previously here (as we did) before ordering from them.

Kristy Gomez Nov 02, 2010

Greetings Pleased Customer 2010,

Can we say WOW! We can’t thank you enough for being such a loyal customer of LTD Commodities and for taking the time to share your happiness with our company and products! It was so wonderful to see your posting! :)

Please know that LTD Commodities strives to provide 100% customer satisfaction with every product and transaction. We love to see postings such as yours because it lets us know our efforts are definitely working.

We deeply appreciate your kind words and look forward to continuing to service your wants and needs! :)

Should you have any questions or concerns about your account or any of our products, please do not hesitate to email me directly at [email protected] and I will be more than happy to assist.

Have a fabulous day!

ABC Distributingbeware

Just to let everyone know Abc distributing, Lakeside Collections, and LTD commodities are all owned by the same person! I wouldnt waste my time on trying to order from any of the others.. Its all the same people all the same product, all the same hassle of disrespectful customer service, one box at a time shipping, making extra charges from your credit card lairs, and theifs.. I dont have 100 words to say about this company but It will not let me post a comment unless I use 100 words or more to satisfy their readers.. WTF okay so anyway maybe this is 100 words or more..

lenora gibson Jan 22, 2012

I have been waiting since December for an item ordered from this company . There is noway for me to check online for the item since it was ordered out of a catalogue so no confirmation number was given and the number is automated this is poor or none existent customer service the inmates use this site to order thing they want to send family member and i feel like she has been taking full advantage of the item was ordered as a christmas gift but they have yet to send it and the money was with drawn from her account. and she has me call daily to check for product. i am irrate at the service and i really dont understand how they could steal her money i wouuld like some one to contact me as soon as possible this has been an on going issue i have been trying gto contact you being as though she can not make the calls from jail

lenora gibson Jan 22, 2012

i have been waiting since December for a product ordered from this company and i have no way of checking this item and noone answers the phone when called i have left email messages and i do not recommened the use of this company

i have been waitibg 2 months from product

Jodi S Sep 17, 2010

Greetings DuToit06,

I want to apologize for the less than satisfactory experience you have listed in your posting.

abc distributing is concerned when a customer tells us that some aspect of our service has been unacceptable. Let me assure you that we strive to make your shopping experience memorable and regret that yours was not typical of the level of service we strive to provide.

I would love the opportunity to review your account and assist you with your needs directly. Please forward to me at [email protected] your account information, so that I may contact you without further delay.

eCCS Customer Care Specialist

ABC Distributingpoor shipping, poor packaging, rude & horrible customer service

I am extremely disappointed in ABC Distributing. I have ordered from them once, but will NEVER do it again.

On August 9, 2010 I placed a purchase from their website. I was purchasing a birthday gift, which is at the end of August. ABC was the cheapest site that I found for the item that I purchased. It's just too bad that I didn't do more research on this company before I clicked on "buy." I paid with my credit card. The one item that I ordered only weighed about two pounds, and the shipping on it was nearly nine dollars.

For that price I was expecting to at least have it promptly shipped. However nearly a week later the status still showed "preparing to ship" so I emailed them to ask if they knew approximately when it was going to be sent out. They replied and said they "had no idea exactly when it will be shipped out." That was all they said. Naturally I was a little upset with their lack of concern and helpfulness. So I decided to call.

I called customer service as soon as I read the email and was polite about it. I was hoping that maybe the person who sent the email was simply new to the job and a phone call may make matters better. But no. The lady on the phone was less than helpful. I asked if she could tell me approximately when my item would ship, as their website still showed the status as "preparing to ship" and it had been a week. She told me that my item was not boxed up yet, but assured me that my order was moving along much faster than most other orders placed. ????? How is it moving along faster when they haven't even done anything yet? And then she told me that I their company's policy was that I should receive my order in 7-10 business days. I said, "Great. 7-10 days to RECIEVE my order is fine. But in this day where internet shopping is the norm, it should not take a week to put one item in a box and have UPS pick it up." She replied once again "You will recieve your item in 7-10 business days." I asked her if she even heard what I said, and she simply replied "You will recieve your item in 7-10 business days." However, if it has taken 7 days to box it up and ship it, you have to give UPS time to deliver it. That will take more time. I told her this and she repeated once again, "You will recieve your item in 7-10 business days." At that point I gave up.

I waited until my item actually did arrive. That is when I became really upset. The item that I ordered was placed inside a box big enough to hold eight of the item. No padding. No papers. No foam peanuts. No bubble wrap. Nothing else but my one item. And the box was not even taped shut. It was help together with two plastic cords. By the time I recieved my item it was destroyed. But what do you expect from no package wrap at of any kind with UPS ground delivery?

I called ABC yet again. I was told the item was still in stock and they would send another one. So I said fine. However when I looked at the calender I realized that by the time it was shipped and I got it, it would be after the birthday party, so would be pointless. I called again at 7:30 the next morning and asked if I could just get a refund so I could go to the store and purchase another gift. I was told that was not possible because they had already shipped another item out. They gave me an order number, but not a tracking number that worked. So the next day I called YET AGAIN to get a working tracking number. That was when I was told they could not give me a tracking number because they have 7-10 business days to ship out an item, and my order was not yet shipped. OK?? But wasn't I told just the day before that I could not get a refund because UPS had already picked it up and my package was already in route to my house? When I asked again at that point to just get a refund, the lady on the phone "magically" found me a tracking number on my item. I thanked her and hung up, then went to try tracking my package. No surprise at all that the tracking number was completely invalid. And I know that it was not just an error in my writing it down because I repeated the number to her, and she assured me it was correct.

At this time I still have not received my item, nor a refund. I am EXTREMELY displeased, and actually rather angry as well. It should not be this hard to order an item online. I can honestly say that I will never, ever, ever again order from ABC distrubuting, and I will spread the word of how they run their business. This entire experience has been beyond frustraing. Not to mention that this special birthday is completely ruined.

Jodi S Sep 07, 2010

Greetings LedJ64,

I am so sorry to hear of your frustration and disappointment in our company. Your experience was not typical of the level of serivce we strive to provide and I would like the chance to change your mind about us.

If you wouldn’t mind sending me your order information, or your contact information to [email protected] I will commit to reviewing your account and the situations you have listed, so that I may fully assist you directly.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

eCommerce Customer Care Specialist

LTD Commoditiesscam

I made an order to LTD commodities back in Jan 2010, and 3 days after my order the payment in full was taken off my pre-paid credit card. So I know for a fact it was taken off. Now in March I am looking at my statement, and see where LTD commodities has 2 more pending transactions, and I haven't ordered anything. Well without my code they can not take any money off my card. Then I start getting phone calls from LTD, not even nice ones, no just demanding money, and it sure is funny, since this was already paid, the total of the items they are claiming I owe, has changed twice. First it was 86.80 and five days later it's 76.11. When the real order was 49.52. I happen to keep an eye on my spending and the places I give access to my card to. And will further say, I will never deal with LTD commodities/ABC distributing ever again. And wish that the phone calls would stop.

Isn't it obvious I ordered in January, why wait until March to try and access my acct, and then wait another whole month before contacting me. Hello something isn't right there.

Jodi S May 17, 2010

Dear Klim,

On behalf of LTD Commodities, I apologize for any confusion and inconvenience you encountered with your last order.

When submitting your order with your credit card, we do a pre authorization for the order total, however we do not charge your card until the merchandise actually ships out. I would like the opportunity to work with you directly to get this matter resolved.

Please email me your account information to [email protected]

eCommerce Customer Care Specialist

LTD Commoditiesmailing scam

LTD charges to send it's catalogs, brochures and the boxes are way too big. This amounts in more postage to be paid by me. Some of yur items are unique, but bill me first. Cynthia Mullon. Even this brief complaint requires more words. You are very difficult to work with. You want more words, ok, how about me writing to the Atty. General in New York

State, informing him about this internet scam. There are many people that you have scammed for many years, and I am sure he would be glad to investigate this one, as he has investigated Ebay Sellers for doing the same thing.

Kristy Gomez Apr 28, 2010

Greetings Cynthia,

Here at LTD Commodities we try very hard to make sure our customers are provided with 100% satisfaction and we truly regret to hear that your experience has been anything less than that.

You will be happy to know that as of June 1, 2009, we made some significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart. This chart allows for shipping and handling charges to be calculated prior to final packaging and be based solely on the merchandise.

Please be assured that we have never charged an additional shipping cost for a catalog that has been included in a shipment to our customer(s).

To learn more information about our shipping charges, please visit our FAQ’s under ‘Shipping – What will my shipping costs be?’ on our website or visit the following link:

We do take our customer’s feedback very seriously; therefore, should you have any further questions or concerns; please contact me directly at [email protected]

Warm regards,

LTD Commodities

LTD Commoditiesinconsistent & not worth the hassle!

We (the employees) placed our first order online from ABC and paid via debit card. When the items arrived, there was a catalog from LTD, so I called LTD and asked how they were affiliated, etc.

I was told they were a sister company and since we had prepaid for ABC, use the same acct number, and fax in the LTD order, and we would be billed under the net 10 day billing.

After a bit, people started asking about their orders, so I called that Friday and was told a request to bill would be put in (status online stated 'credit review').

The following Monday I called to check again as status remained the same online. I was transferred to the credit dept, and after going over everything with the lady for about 30 minutes (on my business line), she finally put me on hold to get final approval to bill us. She was kind, but not quick to get us approval, until I had explained everything from front to back, and what had been explained to me thus far.

That's where things went haywire. While on hold, another lady picked up and asked if she could help me. I was transferred to someone who transferred me back to the credit dept, who was very rude.

I briefly explained the happenings, and that I was waiting on confirmation for final approval. She would only say I'm sorry, we can't do that, and would interrupt every time I tried to say anything with "would you like to prepay with credit card or pay by check?"

I am very patient and polite, but at this point I am becoming annoyed, to say the least, as I was already way past the 'you must pre-pay' spill and was merely waiting on approval and change of ordering status, so I asked to speak to a supervisor.

After a pause (I actually thought she had hung up on me), she told me to hold. A lady picked up and went right into we have to build up payment history before we can be billed.(But could not tell me for how long)

By this time, I have heard 'we don't do billing at all anymore', to 'let me get you approved', to 'you must have more history'. Nobody had the same answers, nor could they give me a time, if ever, (depending on the particular person I was speaking with at that time) we would be allowedbilling.

The main reason we ordered from them to begin with was the convience of billing. Other than the first lady in credit, no one was the least helpful.

We are a State agency, with all business contact info correct and verifiable. Without the added billing convience, the hassle is just not worth it.

We may as well order from a regular catalog, such as Collections, Etc., who has more of a selection, if we are going to have to pay upfront anyways.

We may not have placed the largest, or most expensive orders, but we surely would have been placing steady and promptly paid orders.

As so many have previously stated, although we may not matter much to them in the grand scheme of things, they have lost more customers, and will certainly not be recommended to any of our associates.

Kristy Gomez Mar 30, 2010

Greetings Blaze,

Thank you for contacting me prior to your posting of this blog regarding your recent order with LTD Commodities and am pleased that we finally came to a resolution.

I was happy you were able to send me your listing today of the items you wanted and you can be certain that I made sure that order was processed right away. As discussed, once I have the tracking details I will email you directly with that information.

As a result of the troubles you experienced with your initial order, as promised I am having the Sleep Hypnosis, “I Can Make You Sleep, ” Book and CD sent to you free of charge with your new order!

I again, sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with this matter. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach me directly at the contact information I provided to you during our phone conversations and correspondence via email.

Warm regards,

ABC Distributingshipping charges

This company has always shipped my orders in separate shipments weather I have ordered 100 items or 2 items. EaCh time I was billed for shipping.<br />
              <br />
              The company is a rip off AND I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN. You used to have to order in groups of 3, now I found out that you can order 1 at a time, I can just imagine how they willo sploit the order to charge even more for shipping. <br />
              <br />
              Did anyone notice there are no discount codes for this company? And certainly no free shipping codes.

• Ti
                  Tired of it all Jun 03, 2016

ABS's shipping methods are determined in such a way that you are unable to determine how or where your product might be delivered. You are not allowed to select what is right for you, you must accept their method determined by unknown criteria that you might or might not receive depending on how your mail is deliverable. There apparently according to customer service no way to insure delivery on any given order. If you have a physical location that does not directly reveive US mail you might be at risk of not receiving an order. When reordered with no explanation the problem still exists. Kind of a russian rulette with your order. Will I get it? Will I not? Seems like a bad way to do business if you ask me.

• Mi
                  Michelle J Jun 03, 2016

Hello Tired of it all,

Thank you for speaking with me regarding the shipment in question. I am happy you will have it in your hands today!

I am also glad that we were able to work together and get the appropriate address on your account to prevent any discrepancies in the future.

Please know that our distribution center determines the best parcel carrier for your package's delivery. The parcel carrier is based on the location, size and number of packages going to a specific area and could be delivered by UPS, U.S. Postal Service, etc.
                  As we discussed, should you need anything further whether big or small, please do not hesitate to contact me directly right away!

Best regards,

• Qu
                  Quincy163 Dec 28, 2012

I used to order from them all the time. I finally quit when items I ordered were cheaper than the shipping. Ordered an item for 5.99 shipping charges were more than the 5.99. Ordered a lot but found out I wasnt getting a good deal at all.

• Cu
                  Customer Support Specialist Jan 25, 2010

Hello wjnden,

I am sorry to hear that we have disappointed you. abc distributing really takes customer feedback seriously. We have heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know that as of June 1, 2009 we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart. Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you’ll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

You can view our current shipping rates by visiting the following link: http://www.abcdistributing.com/home/cart/shipchart.asp

I really want to restore your faith in us and show you why so many others choose abc distributing as there shopping source. I ask that you please contact me directly at [email protected] with “Complaints Board Complaint” in the subject line and provide your account number and best way and time to get in touch with you. Once your email is received, I will contact you immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Most sincerely,

LTD Commodities — beware

I ordered most of my 2017 "stocking stuffer" Christmas gifts from LTD Commodities. I was pleased with...

ABC Distributingno delivery

I am very frustrated by your company's lack of concern to get products to the customer in a timely manner. I ordered products from your company in early November and still have never recieved them. The items I ordered were intended for Christmas. Christmas is only days away and I would really like to know when I can expect my order. Your company charged over 30 dollars for shipping and other than hand delivering these items I can't imagine why I was charged so much for these items which can't weigh more than 10lbs and have taken over a month in transit yet still have not arrived. I will never order from this company again and I will tell everyone that your company is a fraud.

Furthermore, I am going to contact my bank tomorrow morning to ask about how to get my money back from your shady company. I will file with the BBB, and post on every website that I find like this one. I am so angry that companies like ABC Distributing are allowed to rip customers off like this with the amount of options out there. It's obvious that not enough people are getting the word out regarding your customer service. I for one will definately get the word out.

Kristy Gomez Dec 28, 2009

Dear CirL88,

On behalf of abc distributing I am very sorry that your experience with us has been less than favorable. I also would like to apologize that you did not receive your order by Christmas and for any confusion regarding our shipping policy. We work very hard to make all of our customers happy and truly regret to have disappointed you.

Please note that once your order has been processed, you can expect to receive your order within 5-10 business days provided the items are in stock. Items that are on backorder ship as soon as we receive sufficient stock from the manufacturer.

In addition, shipping charges are based on the dollar amount of your purchase and are quoted up front. As a result of this, you are always aware of the shipping costs incurred before your purchase is finalized. The more you purchase, the greater the savings in shipping.

I would really like to look into the delay with your order and get your merchandise or refund in full to you right away. Please email me your daytime contact and account information to [email protected] and I will reply promptly with resolution.

I truly regret that we have disappointed you. I am confident I can correct this situation to your complete satisfaction.

LTD Commoditiesbad service

I've been ordering from LTD for a few years. I've noticed that their items are almost always on backorder. Well, recently I ordered an MP4 player which was on backorder for about two weeks, maybe longer. It says right on the page that they will notify you if your order was cancelled by email or postcard. So I checked my order three days ago and it said that it was cancelled. So far I recieved no notification. Obviously I don't need one now, but that's not the point. This was a Christmas gift. Christmas could have come and went without me recieving the product. Now I have to look all over to find that darn player. I HATE LTD! Do they ever, NOT screw anything up?

Melissa M Dec 11, 2009

Dear RacG67,

On behalf of LTD Commodities, I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have gone through with regards to the cancellation of your order and for not being notified properly.

The MP4 player is one of our most popular items and the overwhelming response of this item has caused a manufacturer delay and quite a few cancellations. We do make every attempt to notify customers of cancellations and we update your online order status every day to keep you informed of any changes made to your order.

I truly understand the frustration this all must have caused you being so close to the holidays. I am confident I can work with you in finding some type of resolution as we want all of our customers to have 100% satisfaction when shopping with us. We recently were able to secure more of the MP4 players and will be receiving them shortly. If you would still like to receive one, I will work hard to make sure one is sent to you. I ask that you please email me your account and contact information directly to [email protected] so that I can be in contact with you immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

LTD Commodities

LTD Commoditiesdid not receive product ordered

Did not received the product I ordered on 5/26/09
                    Called and was told that they would back order and received a confirmation number.
                    Called 2 weeks ago, took about 20 minutes before connecting to a live person and was told the product had shipped. Was given a UPS tracking number which does not work. It is now almost 3 months and I still have not seen my item. Also good luck if you try to cancel an order. I would not reccommend this company to anyone.

MelanieP Dec 13, 2010

Hi Robbed2,

I’m sorry to hear that you did not receive your order or a response to your inquiry.

According to the tracking details provided by UPS, the package has been returned to sender due to incorrect address.

I will send a private email with additional details to you.

Best Regards,

Melanie Pyott

• Ro
                        ROBBED2 Dec 11, 2010

10DEC2010
                        [protected] confirmation order number
                        I too ordered from LTD Commodities amount for merchandise and shipping to my credit card but nothing has been found at the address it was sent to. I have emailed three times but no answer. Phone calls "20 minute wait time" on a non-800 number?
                        Very dissatisfied. You took my money but no merchandise and no response to inquiries.
                        ROBBED would be a fitting word since no merchandise found at address, no responds and no refund.

Melissa M Aug 21, 2009

Dear BillV,

I am truly sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with our company and that you still have not received your items ordered on 5/26/09. We strive to make your shopping experience memorable and regret that we have disappointed you.

I would really like to help you in locating your order. I ask that you please email me your account and order information directly to [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

LTD Commodities — scam charges

Orders for more than 2 or 3 items are shipped in multiple boxes, and then they throw in catalogs to bump up...

LTD Commodities — scam and cheating

I too, like many others feel like this company is intentionally shipping items ordered in many different...

LTD Commodities — unauthorized charges

Purchased $107.83 worth of merchandise and LTD charged my account with $215.66 (twice the amount) and would...

Bannockburn

LTD Commoditiesshipping

I read the shipping policy and decided to take my chances and order the item. I would think if a company says that the shipping charges will be the UPS or whatever rates, they should supply the weight and dimensions on the item description. That way we could follow up with shipper for an approximate estimate of shipping charges.

Hi idacajun!

I was following up on your previous blog comment on LTD's shipping policies.

At LTD Commodities, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you’ll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

If you want to learn more about these great changes please visit us at www.ltdcommodities.com
                          or let me know how I can answer any questions by emailing me at [email protected]

Jodi S Mar 09, 2009

Dear idacajun,

I am sorry we did not meet your expectations.

We do make every effort to ship to our customers as much merchandise in the same box as possible. Although, depending on the availability of certain items, doing so is not always possible. We do post dimensions of items with our product information. Specific item weights may be requested through our Customer Contact Center, through phone or email. As we ship out availability and the weight and destination of a total shipment, the charges would depend on what was shipped per shipment. This cannot be determined until the shipment is packaged. I would be happy to review your order and the charges. Please provide your account contact information to [email protected]

Jodi
                          Contact Care Specialist

• Ho
                          Honest Opinion Nov 06, 2008

I have been a customer of LTD Commodities and The Lakeside Collection for many years. LTD Commodities, ABC Distributing and The Lakeside Collection are owned by the same company. LTD and ABC are business to business catalog companies, meaing a business selling to another business. Shipping is based on this premis. If you order in bulk for your company shipping is reasonable. If you order just a few personal items or gifts you should use The Lakeside Collection. The Lakeside Collection is a business to consumer company meaing the company sells to private parties and individuals, www.lakeside.com. If you are placing personal orders, you want to use The Lakeside Collection as shipping charges are provided at checkout and are lower than LTD and ABC. All companies respond quickly, within 2 days, to emails. Their refund and return policy is one of the best around. You can return a product at any time with no time limit for a full refund including your shipping. To return somthing you are not happy with email the company and ask for a paid return label. Hope this helps all! Gladys Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A. Tellsthetruth

LTD Commodities, Inc.do not buy from them

I had placed an order with LTD and needed to change my address and thier web-site said that in order to due so change it with your next order which I did. After I had sent in my pre-paid order and saw that the check had cleared, I went back to thier web site and saw that my pld address was stil on there so I called and tried to get the right address on the account before it was shipped the " customer service rep." said there was nothing to worry about all would be shipped to the right address. So the next day Iwent on and see the one package was shipped I went to track it and they sent it to the old address. Again I called back they were very very rude and said I should have called in to change the address and if I would have done that then there would have been no mix up. I then got angry as that is not what the web site tells you to do.After waiting 40 minutes for supervisor she tells me that nothing can be done that I have to wait for it to be delivered to the wrong place come back or be stolen then and only then they will look in to it and either send out a new shipment or refund money which can take up to 2 months. I was furious and told her they should have on the web site to call into any changes. Then I called UPS who they send there packages through and I was told that all LTD had to do was call them give them the right info and all would taken care of. So again I call LTD and tell them this and they say we wont do that you are just going to have to wait the, rep.'s there are the rudest people I have ever dealt with in my life!! They proceed to tkae my order and brake it up into multiple shipments with yet another one on it's way to the wrong address after I had called to all the rught info. I'm fuming at this point this is part of my Christmas and it is just floating around out there. I call them back again to ask about shipping costs and tell them all the time I have spent trying to right their wrong and they say theywont cover any cocsts, big surprise the supervisors are the most lax people and they DO NOT stand behind their customers. I have now taken this matter to my local news in hopes to stop LTD from scamming any one else. They had no problem cashing my check right away but when there is a problem you can wait months to get a package if you ever get it all. Please do not but from this company!!

Jodi S Mar 09, 2009

George,

I sincerely regret the lack of service that you were provided and would like to assist you in resolving your concerns listed. So that I may review your account personally, please forward your account information to [email protected]

Jodi
                            Contact Care Specialist

• Pi
                            pirate Mar 05, 2009

My wife buys from them all the time, and yes, their shipping practices are ###ed and borderline unethical. I'll inform her to watch out for their dirty tactics in the future.

ABC Distributing — bad service

I will never order from this company again and told them so. It took about 3 weeks to get my order which...

LTD Commoditiesno product received

I ordered products from LTD and paid for it I have not recieved products paid for and company will not give me my money back over $80. I am seeking legal assistance in retaining my money back and WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS with LTD again. I advise coustomers to NOT BUY ANY PRODUCTs from them!! They have poor service department and very little assistance when you have a problem with your order. I placed my order in November 08 it is now January 09 and still no products or refund do customers beware when purchasing from LTD. or you may face the same problems.

Melissa M Mar 23, 2009

Dear k. m,

I apologize for the delay in receiveing your order. I'd also like to assist you in locating your missing items. Please email me your account information to [email protected] and I will further research your issue.

• Km
                              k. m Mar 17, 2009

I too order products in Nov 2008; for Xmas decor and gifts. I received many emails informing me of the items that were shipped. To this day I still have not seen one item from them. They told me since I live in Hawaii it would take 45 days. I think they are full of it, if they really sent something you would think I would have received at least one item. I will never buy from them and I will inform others of their false practices.

Melissa M Mar 09, 2009

Judy,

I’d first like to apologize for the trouble you’ve experienced with our company in not receiving the items you’ve ordered. I’d like to help you trying to resolve this issue and reimburse you for the missing items. Please email me your account information at [email protected] at your earliest convenience and I will contact you as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you.

LTD Commoditiesridiculous shipping

As many others have said, their shipping practices are beyond ridiculous. I ordered several items from them. There is NO indication on their site that you could unknowingly order something that is not in stock and not find out until after the order is placed. There is also NO indication that even though this back order is THEIR fault, the customer is forced to pay multiple shipping fees because LTD cannot be bothered to ship your "backordered" items together. Because of this, I had about 5 boxes sent to me and was charged for shipping on all of them, even though I had no idea at the time of the order that the items were back ordered. After many nasty letters detailing my refusal to pay these ridiculous shipping fees, they wrote it off. I refuse to shop with them ever again.

RESOLVED

• Li
                                linette browning Apr 05, 2011

Dear Michael Jones, I wrote to you about my concern about shipping. My name is Linette68 . You stated that if I give you more information that you wo ld make sure that thing were done in a timely manner.My sons housewarming party is at stake. I am VERY worried.I have been shopping with you for over 10 years and do not really want to stop.We have 8 family members holding their breath as well. There are 12 occasions that you would get multiple orders from us if things go well...I pray/Because I do enjoy your products and prices.The shipping is the only down side.The numbers to the first order was18465002939 and the other # to the same order is, [protected].This order was made on April 1, 2011.Then on Sunday I placed a second order just two days later...[protected] and [protected]...I think.You can look up the information @ [email protected] Whatever you can help us with will truly be appreciated so very very much. My sos housewarming party is on April 9, 2011. This event is very dear to my heart. Thanks again ans hope to hear from you soon. By the way, thank you for writting me back so quickly!

Hi Beth!

Marita Dec 04, 2008

Dear Beth,
                                It appears that we worked with you on your shipping problems and in good faith credited your account. If you want to discuss this further please contact me at [email protected]

Karen

LTD Commodities LLCterrible shipping

Terrible customer service. I ordered a garden fountain from them in the month of May and long after I'd expected to still recieve it, it arrived in October. I put it in the trunk of my car and was going to mail it back on my next trip to the post office. I was in no hurry as the company exibited no rush to fullfil my order in a timely manner. It has been a month and I just recieved a call from my boss stating that LTD collections called and were threatening to collect against my place of employment as a third party involved in the matter. Needless to say this company has hung itself with me and all my friends. My last order was for $450.00 and they shipped it a little at a time making the shipping charges pile up. They may have neat stuff but if you have any problem with your order be prepared to be stuck with it.

RESOLVED

Hi Finally Had Enough!

Marita Dec 04, 2008

Dear Customer,
                                  As a representative of LTD Commodities, I apologize for the shipping delay. Please email me at your earliest convenience at [email protected], with your account information. So I can resolve this situation.
                                  Karen