Lowes / bath vanity
We ordered a custom bathroom vanity at Lowes on Coleman rd, San Jose Ca.
Vanity arrived (late of course) and was 18" depth instead of the standard 21" depth. Several calls with Lowes resulted in the chain refunding the cost of the vanity and ordering the correct vanity for us.
In exchange for the aggravation and the delay in the bathroom (~5 weeks and counting) remodel we would receive a free vanity.
OK - that is a least trying.
BUT WAIT - new vanity arrived. This one was the correct depth, BUT WAS FOR A DOUBLE SINK - NOT THE SINGLE WE OEDERED!
I'm disgusted now - contracter is disgusted - don't know how Lowes can fix this now.
More Lowes Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - in store help
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - floor installation
- Lowes - customer service
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - corruption lowes in latham ny (lisa kitchen cabinets manger)