Lowe's / incompetence

Incompetence... Geezz I don’t think I’ve ever witnessed the absolute ignorance of Lowe’s employees. Train these people already! I have a number of experiences with these idiots and have finally come to the point of saying no more. From the person who attempts to help you on any aisle, to the customer service centre. Just go somewhere else to submit your hard earned dollar... Or wait... and wait... and wait for either an answer to a question or, God forbid, you buy an appliance of some sort and want it loaded or...delivered, or just simply the right one brought from the back. Save yourselves alotta trouble and just buy somewhere else...

Va

Comments

• Me
      23rd of Nov, 2008

I work in retail and I'm sooooo sick of people complaining about stuff like this. People are so self-centered they think that they are the only people in the store...very annoyed maybe you should stay out of ALL retail stores.

• Pi
      12th of Apr, 2010

Incompetence on the store manager! He is a complete idiot! He can not answer a question I had. He had to call another person over to help me with my question. He is not very informed for a store manager. As a store manager you should know every aspest of all your departments. All he knows how to do is talk like a used car saleman. They irritate me to no end! I will spread to word to my friends to never come back !

• Vi
      16th of Jun, 2010

So you know everything about everything?? The store manager only needs to know how to manage people. Do you know how to hook up a 4 prong dryer cord?? without looking at a book. can a range cord be interchanged with a dryer cord?? I bet if someone ask you, you would have to ask someone else. Go to home depot or Menards They must have smarter people there.

• Mo
      17th of Nov, 2010

Probably [censor] store out in the boonies that no one else wants to do either but needs to be covered. Other installers probably agreed reluctantly to take store, now it wouldn't be fair for them to take the [censor] store and you get whatever you want. Double edge sword either way...or maybe the AIM's just a power hungry dick..who knows