Long John Silvers / the state in which the apopka store was being run

1 Apopka, FL, United States

I went inside today around 6pm with my family today. When we pulled up, there were at least 3 cars in the drive through waiting. A large group of people in the dinning area eating (being served the rest of their order by workers with no gloves on, workers transporting food to those waiting customers without lids to the containers and no gloves or on trays). A Manager (i asume) yelling at worker who is supposed to"go out" and handle the drive through line, that worker is in the "kitchen" trying to move things along. "The Manager" in a tank top with purse strapped across her and no hat/hair net/gloves working in the kitchen, starting to serve food(i guess) after yelling at the the drive through girl. This was my second time coming to this location and the last. I stood there for a good 10 mins. No one greeted us. There was one person waiting in line ahead of us...for something missing in her order and she didn't look happy. I left when the "Manager"(who looked like she was on her way home) started working in the kitchen. I just wanted to let you guys know what us going on in that store. (on S.R. 436, in Apopka Florida)

Jo