Long John Silvers / employees
me and my sister went into the restraunt to have a sit down dinner.when we went in there was a cashier that was so rude and was not even in a uniform that was of the companys.she would start to take a order then start talking to someone else. she was so loud and so unprofession that it was not even a good inviroment. we almost went somewhere else to eat.whever she was not a person that anyone would want to work in ther resturant. one of the employees mother came in and went in behind the counter and helped herself
and got her a soda and went back and sent in the lobby, then the mother went back up to the counter and they gave her a free dinner. i think someone should check in on the person that was working the cash register because she was not a empoyee or was not in a uniform .she keep on saying you have got to get someone up here because i have go to go to work.
More Long John Silvers Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service 
- Long John Silvers - poor service received 
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silver/chicken - undercooked food / got very ill and got run around about liability insurance 
- Long John Silver's - they got my order wrong.
- Long John Silver's - overcooked fish and undercooked rice
- Long John Silver's - terrible service
- John Silver - customer service and my order 
- Long John Silver's - Chicken, hush puppies, Cole slaw