LocalNet Internet Services / product and dial up service

1 United States

I called local net today and got hold of a operator named Gabe. I tried to explain to him why localnet counseled my access accelerator feature 6 days before it was to expire. Gabe was very blunt rude an unprofessional when talking to me. My service with accelerator was paid up through the full month of May 2018 and then there after I downsize to regular dial up without the accelerator. On May 26th 2018 the access accelerator was cut from my dial-up even though I've already paid for it until the end of May 31st 2018. When I call localnet about this problem Gabe was very rude to me and said that there's no proof it was cancelled on the 26th through the 31st of May. I asked to talk to his supervisor he said there is no such person but I can email his manager. I asked him why isn't there anybody looking over him. Someone I can talk to directly other than him. Gabe said he has a manager but I have to email him. According to Gabe I pay for the whole month of May 2018 which takes me up to May 31st, but Gabe told me the billing cycle is actually May 28th. On all my previous monthly payments they all were paid the very last day of the month. So there's an overlap of four days that I already paid $12.95 per month then the new charge of $9.95 a month is from the 28th of May until the 30th of June. I told Gabe directly that there's something wrong that there is no way you could charge somebody money and then when there's a mistake you act like there's nothing wrong and refused to even go down the refund Road. I told Gabe I wanted to cancel my service with local net he says fine. You have to either fax email or send a letter to local net.com, I told Gabe why don't you just take my information from me right now and cancel my service. I said you had no problem taking my money and charge me monthly service or the phone. So why can't you verbally take my word and cancel my account. Keep in mind the whole time Gabe was very rude and unprofessional when dealing with this manner.
I am going to file a complaint against local net.com with the Bureau of Better Business.
People need to know about this company who is just ripping off people. They owe me at least $12 in credit back to my account but I will never see that. Like I say there's more than one way to skin a cat. Thanks to social media I am going to put the word out there about this company and hopefully more people will come forward and leave comments about how they were unfairly treated.

Su