Lithia Toyota, Medford, Oregon / dishonest and bait & switch tactics
In August 2014 I went to Lithia Toyota in Medford to trade my Tacoma in for a newer model. Brian Berg, sales manager, worked out a deal for both trade in and purchase of a new truck. I asked him at least six times during this process to confirm I was getting the same model with the same options as the truck I was trading in. He assured me, each time, I was. I paid $1, 000 as down payment to confirm the deal. When I went to get my new truck I found out the new truck was NOT what I was promised and was actually a different model. A different sales manager, Kareen Duncan, tried a bait and switch tactic of offering me the truck they had originally promised but only if I was willing to pay over $1, 200 more. They waisted over ten hours of my time and over 500 miles (two trips from the coast to Medford). I wouldn't trust these guys at all. Two sales managers and a salesman involved in this scam.
More Lithia Toyota, Medford, Oregon Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.