Lg Plasma Tv/ The Brick / lg plasma tv busted by the brick
We bought an LG Plasma tv at the brick 2 years ago and have had problems with it ever since. The warranty company had a repair man come out at least 4 times, then finally in January they picked it up and took it to be repaired (although they had already repaired this same part and it never fixed the problem). A few weeks later they came back with the t.v and when the drivers unwrapped it, it had been smashed ! They put it back on the truck saying they would have to replace it. After a week of calling The Brick (who after smashing our TV didn't even have the decency to phone us !), and the warranty company (who said there was nothing they could do), they finally told us it was decided it was cosmetic damage only and that it would be repaired and returned. After waiting a month for the repair, a few days before it was due back my husband calls only to be told that the parts are on back order and they are not sure when we will see our t.v !!!
The Brick has absolutely dispicable customer service and they don't deserve to be in business. Also, LG's are great t.v's but if you ever have a problem, you will be sorry you bought an LG. Warranty company is absolutely terrible to deal with.
More Lg Plasma Tv/ The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - customer service victoria store, bc
- The Brick - mattress
- The Brick - sofa
- The Brick - delivery conflict
- The Brick - delivery