Lg Microwave Oven / poor service
I have an LG microwave oven. About one month back it started showing errors in its display system. On lodging a complaint, it was attended to thrice by technicians from LG Electronics. First, the circuit board was replaced, then the heating device was replaced. Even then, the oven failed to work properly. The technician then said that the transformer needed to be replaced. The next day another technician checked the oven and said that the transformer was OK but something was wrong with the switches. After that nobody has come to attend to the oven, despite giving repeated reminders.
IS THIS THE KIND OF SERVICE EXPECTED FROM SUCH A REPUTED COMPANY? THEY CAN'T HIRE COMPETENT TECHNICIANS?
More Lg Microwave Oven Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG Electronics - Television
- LG Corporation - free warranty extensions with purchase
- LG Electronics - washer
- LG Electronics - customer service
- LG Canada - customer service