LG Electronicslmxc23746s refrigerator

I purchased this refrigerator on March 3, 2015. In November 2018 both the ice dispenser and the water dispenser stopped working. I live in Santa Fe NM and there are no LG service people. I have called LG now about 10 times to get some sort of support and have gotten zero. Basically they have told me I am on my own because it is no under warranty. I requested getting some instructions so a local appliance repair person can work on it. They refused to supply any instructions and this refrigerator is very complicated to work on. I have called many service people within a 100 mile radius and the people who had worked on LG stopped because they were not getting the support they needed from the company.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Santa Fe, NM We replaced both dispenser boards and that did not fix the issue. I hired a plumber to get the water pressure checked and it's not the water pressure. I changed the water filter in spite of the one that was installed was only three months old. We checked all the connections.

I now know from reading different sites how poor or nonexistent service is from LG. I am meeting with a class action attorney to see what it would take to file a class action lawsuit against LG. I am now stuck with a three year old refrigerator that does not work. It seems many people with different LG products that are new are stuck with defective products that LG will not fix and will not support at all if they are no longer within the one year warranty.

Pe
Dec 08, 2018

Comments

• Lg
      Dec 24, 2018

Let us make this up to you! So that we are able to gain more insight and research what assistance may be available to you, we request that you reach out to a specialist via Twitter @LGUSSupport or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/LGUSSupport/ . ^KH