LG / damaged tv screen

dubai, AE

Dear Sir,
I beg to draw your kind attention towards the purchase of a LG smart TV model no 55UH651V from M/s seven Wonders electronic vide cash memo no. 32538 dated 8th October, 2016. It worked very well for a few days but now it has created disturbance.

I am very disappointed to inform you that the LG's service representative visit to inspect the damaged TV screen and he could not able to conclude the cause of damage, he could just able to anticipate that it might hit the screen from outside although he could not able to notice any dent, scratch or marks on screen from outside.

Certainly, we have not witness any such incident that cause the screen damage from outside even no evidence of mark, scratch or dent found on it.

It is completely beyond our imagination that how could had damaged the screen without affecting screen from outside.

I insist you to find out the real cause of damage the screen or replace the television as it is under warranty and recently purchased.
Consequences of disinterest to resolve the issue would be not favorable for LG's reputations in terms of customer care

I look forward for your cooperation in order to resolve the issue.
Thanking You,