LG / customer service representative very rood

Jackson, GA, US Review updated:

My name is Marc Passmore. I call LG Customer service this morning at 10:00AM est, about my LG V20 smartphone rebates that was approved on 1/27/2017. I provided him approval confirmation of the 2-200 dollar visa cards that come as a rebate from buying the very expensive 2 LG V20 phones. He put me on hold twice then came back and rudely argued with me stating I would have to contact verizon. I told him I had spoken with a LG rep 2 months ago and had pictures of the approval confirmation for the 2 visa cards and he still continued to argue with me. This was very unprofessional and rude. We have LG electronics and appliances all thru the home and for him to talk to a valued customer was way out of line. This type of behavior detours us from buying anymore LG products. This guy should be reprimanded severely. I called another LG Rep back and she was able to take care of my request, but I am very upset about the actions this guy did. I am not sure we will buy anymore LG products due to this. Here Is the proof of purchase and rebate confirmations. I need my 2-200$ visa cards mailed to me immediately. It has been 2 months already!! Here is our proof of purchase and rebate approval confirmation. Please help expedite our rebate cards. Please see attachment's for proof or purchase and rebate approval confirmations. Marc Passmore [protected]

Ma
Mar 27, 2017

Comments

Apr 06, 2017

I am going through a similar problem right now. I am trying to do it with email and getting no where. They have changed the story 3 times as to why I didn't get a rebate. They never acknowledged my original rebate forms as received but after I inquired about the rebate status, they gave me a tracking number which says I didn't include the upc or billing statement with my rebate form. The second request for a reason said that I didn't get the rebate because I got money off when I purchased the phone. I replied that the rebate form said that the original price had to be higher than the rebate, which it was. When I sent a photo of everything that I sent including a date stamp for the picture stating that was the day it was sent out, they replied that I could no longer send for a rebate because it was no longer valid.

I will never purchase an LG product based on some phantom rebate they may send to me. Customer service is non-existent with this company. I have always liked their phones but a company who won't honor their rebate process has lost my loyalty. I have purchased plenty of LG cell phones but my next one will be anything but LG.