LG-A-ONE REFRIGERATOR / complaint for refrigerator repair-bad service & callous attitude of technician

1 India

Dear Sir,
On lodging of my complaint to LG against Refrigerator in year, 2005, Mr Naresh technician had visited my house, checked and do the filling of compressor gas & drier etc and amount billed Rs720/- vide receipt no;078 dt 22/06/2005 of Decent Service C6B/7, Janak Puri,
N Delhi. After completing the work, he has given me his Tel No [protected]/Naresh and asked me to contact him directly in case of any problem in Freeze for quick service.

In the month of June, 2009, I contacted at his phone and tell him about freeze causing problem i.e Not cooling properly. Further he attend the complaint and refill gas and charged me Rs.600/- without giving any bill/receipt. On that I asked him to give a proper invoice of LG as given earlier but he refused and told me that I am charging Rs600/- instead of Rs800/- to be charged by LG.

But on 26th Aug, 2009, my refrigerator again creating problem of "Not Cooling" and then I again contacted him over phone, on reply, he told me that he is out of Delhi(i.e Panipat) and he will attend the problem on Sunday dt 30/08/09 and asked me to contact at phone no: [protected] of Mr Naveen, who is their brother and they will attend the problem. Thereafter w.e.f 30/08/09, both of them Mr Naresh & Naveen used to either not picking the phone or message coming out -switchoff. Whenever they pick up by mistake, they used to making one or other excuse.

Anyhow after waisting of 10 days, I compelled to lodge my complaint to LG on 07/09/2009 vide complaint no: N9C90711804.

In view of my harrassment what I am facing for the last 10 days due to bad service of LG and callous attitude of technician, I humbly request you to take up the suitable action against such technician named Mr Naresh & Mr Naveen and their Tel No are [protected]
& [protected] and accordingly informed me the action taken by you at my email add: nkyadav280613@gmail.com, since the problem of "Not Cooling" occured again in Freeze within a period of two months.
An early actionis highly appreciable.
Yours faithfully,