Les Schwab Tires / not honest as advertising states
Les schwab was not honest to me! As their ad states.
I will never use les schwab tires ever again. They had a loyal customer. I planned to always use them for the rest of my life.
I bought tires in california where I lived. I moved to utah. The tires developed rubber separation, (A bubble developed on the tire). So I took it to the lindon utah store....
They had the manager look at it and then they danced around saying they could see some kind of a diagonal wear, (Even though they could not show it to me) and that my tires do not come with a warranty, and even if it had they still would not fix it was the fault of my car that created the bubble, it was not the tire fault. That my transmission did not run smooth... And that was the reason.
I was shocked that I would get more honesty in california than utah. I thought I had found a company that lived up to their motto. Apparently not in utah. If you are going to use les schwab tires, don't use the utah stores. They just are not honest.
More Les Schwab Tires Complaints & Reviews
- Les Schwab Tire - if we don't have it you don't need it 
- Les Schwab Tires - unprofessional, rude, rip off 
- Les Schwab - tires 
- Les Schwab - horrid service 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - fraud and scam 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - service
- [Resolved] Les Schwab Tire Centers - over charged me for mounting tires
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - brake job
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - tires
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - tires and service and honorable business practices