Andy's Auto Sport Logo

Andy's Auto Sport

Having problems with Andy's Auto Sport?

Andy's Auto Sport reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 20, 2009. The latest review 95-95 crystal clear taillights was posted on Oct 15, 2021. The latest complaint Very poor quality parts was resolved on Jul 07, 2014. Andy's Auto Sport has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 14 reviews. Andy's Auto Sport has resolved 2 complaints.

Andy's Auto Sport Customer Service Contacts

798 Lighthouse Ave. #303
Monterey, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Andy's Auto Sport Customer Service. Initial Andy's Auto Sport complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Andy's Auto Sport above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Andy's Auto Sport. Discuss the issues you have had with Andy's Auto Sport and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Andy's Auto Sport Complaints & Reviews

Andy's Auto Sport95-95 crystal clear taillights

I let some one purchase taillights for me from andys auto sport and he showed me that it was confirmed and the purchase went through, couple days later he told me that they discontinued and canceled and say that the part i order is no longer available, and say they will refund him, but he never get a refund.they say they will remove the item from their website and when I went on the website the item was still there

95-95 crystal clear taillights

Andy's Auto SportStay away

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this website and their service.
    A month ago I ordered side skirts from them and it turned out that they don't fit my car and had to be adjusted first before installation. Unbelievable!
    I was infuriated when I found it out. Why did anyone tell me about it? Of course, it means it will cost me more than I expected to spend.
    Now you're warned. I guess it's not only about my side skirts but also about all the parts that are needed to be installed. Be careful and ask them questions, if you're not sure.

Andy's Auto Sport — They don't answer

Please, stay away and don't order anything from them. I was so disappointed when after a long waiting I got...

Andysautosport.com — Terrible experience

I had a terrible experience with Andysautosport!! I bought some parts from their website and paid some extra...

Andysautosport.comSeller didn't provide the confirmation info

I bought car parts from the website www.andysautosport.com. After I placed the order and paid for it, I hoped to get any info, but the seller didn’t provide any confirmation email or the tracking number. I sent multiple emails and asked about the status of my order, but no response. I told them to return money, but again they ignored me. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

• Go
          Goless Apr 25, 2012

Over price of parts marked up over manufacture list price shipping very expensive customer service almost non existent.

Andys Auto Sports — Very poor quality parts

I bought a premier body kit for my Camaro from Andys Auto Sports, when the body shop doing the work received...

Andysautosport.com — Provides fault parts and refuses to solve the problem

I don’t recommend anyone to buy from the website www.andysautosport.com. They provided me damaged...

Andysautosport.comAvoid this one at all costs

I order some stud for my car about a couple month ago. Came within a week at first i was glad, once i put them on i notice it dont fit. I call several hundred of time never get threw been on hold for hr tons of time never get threw...NOTE "andysautosport have poor customer service"...i email them cus i want to ship it back to them n the guy say he'll email the address...never did i email a couple of time but seem like im being ignore...been month im fed up... I DONT RECOMMEND SHOPPING @ ANDYSAUTOSPORT...

• Re
            Reviewer33187 Aug 17, 2015

I will never again order from the website www.andysautosport.com. I purchased body from them, but the seller mixed the dimensions and delivered wrong one. I told him that it wasn’t what I ordered, and the seller assured me that they could easy change the order. But 3 weeks have passed and the seller continued to provide only fake promises. He hasn’t even provided money for the return shipping. The worst company and services.

Andysautosport.comThis has to be the worst online purchase I have ever made

I had ordered a part from this company about 3 weeks ago and I was told that the item I had ordered would be at my house in 4 to 5 days. Needless to say its been over 20 days now. I just got off the phone with the customer service and they said.my item hasn't even been shipped yet. They could not have cares leas about this I didn't get a sorry or anything. I don't even know of they would have ever shipped my item if I had not called. This has to be the worst online purchase I have ever made and I am very upset about how it was handled by the company.

Andysautosport.comAvoid this website at all costs

Ordered a roll pan may 3rd. they listed it as a in stock item. Got an email saying they were contacting the vendor to get a delivery estimate. This went on for another week and then they stopped communicating. I finally put a claim in with my credit card company today, May 31. When I informed them of this by e-mail I finally got an acknowledgment, lets hope they actually send the money back.

Andysautosport.comDon't find yourself in the same shape that I find myself in... they're crooks

I ordered a Hood for My Camaro From Andy's Auto Sport. I had it delivered to a reputable paint and body shop for prep and installation. The body shop said that the hood was a piece of crap and that it would not fit my car. Casting was terrible. it had cracks amd deformities that made it look horrible. I contacted Andys Auto Sport Customer Service with pictures that the body shop had taken along with the comments fron the body shop manager. Tey said that i could send it back, at my own expence, and I would have to pay a 10% re-stocking fee. Avoid buying anything from this place. Falsely advertise quality products and outstanding customer service and you will receive neither. Don't find yourself in the same shape that I find myself in... they're crooks!

• Gl
                  Glekole Jun 25, 2012

They will rip you off. This is the WORST place i have ever done business with. STAY AWAY or PAY!!

Andysautosport.com — I did research on the site before ordering from them and got negative reviews

I did research on the site before ordering from them and got negative reviews. Here is a simple list of what...

Andys AutosportSold junk led light

We purchased a set of Halo LED lights from Andys, and one does not work, when we called to inform them of the problem, there response was, send us a picture of the lights on at night. We did and then inquired again, this time the response was, remove the lights and connect the left (non-working) to the right, so we did. And still the same problem, there response this time, there is a problem with the wiring on the vehicle. However we had a tech looks at the vehicle and they found no problems with the wiring, but informed us that the lights are a CHEAP low grade product and would not last more than a few months. We Have asked for at least a replacement of the non-working light and all we get from them is, we are checking with the manuf.. and it is a wiring problem. Do not buy from them as they are crooks and liars, and they do not care about there customer. I would like to hear from anyone who has had any problems with Andys AutoSports.

Andy's Auto SportUnauthorized charges

I ordered some taillights for my son's truck on this company's website and as soon as i clicked confirm, the money was immediately taken from my debit card. The next page that came up said the order had been denied because the address I gave did not match the address of the debit card. This was the first lie!

I called the number for customer service and they said i just needed to confirm my address, which I had already given them. OK, they 'processed my order' and said I would receive it within 10 days. I never received a confirmation email or anything saying that it had went through. So I called 5 days later and was told that they had been trying to contact me about my order. That was the second lie!

They needed to know the model of the truck, even though I ordered a set of taillights that were listed as being for [protected] models. I gave them the model of the truck and they said it would be 7-10 more days! I called again a few days later and they said they had been trying to contact me and tell me the lights were not in stock for the model of the truck. That was the third lie!

I told the lady to just cancel the order and refund my money. She said it would be refunded in 2 business days. That was the fourth lie!

It has been 3 business days and I sent them an email and asked where was my refund and they said they had already processed it. Well I checked my account online and guess what??? No refund!! So I sent another email and they said they could send me a copy of the refund transaction to prove it. What good is a refund transaction if the refund hasn't been made? That was the fifth lie and I have a feeling they are going to keep lying no matter what.

I reported them to the BBB, but haven't heard anything yet. I am very disappointed. I can't believe that someone who repeatedly rips people off can stay in business for 9 years!! Is this not against the law? How many people have to get ripped off in order for something to be done????

• Os
                      OscarE Dec 07, 2011

This company couldn't deliver what they sell, and I got the run around trying to get them to credit back the $800 I paid them. Very unhappy.

• Ph
                      phil loubere Nov 28, 2010

Yes, they are not reliable merchants. I bought a wheel for a Tacoma from them. The page claimed it was a "used- takeoff", meaning a wheel replaced at the dealer's when the customer upgrades to better wheels. My mistake for not reading more carefully - it says, in small type, "SOME of their products are used-takeoffs". What they actually sent me was a very used wheel, rusted and scratched, for about twice what I would have paid at a local salvage yard even before the $26 shipping charge.
                      They did say they would refund it, but I would have to pay both shipping charges and a 10% restocking fee. Not worth returning under those conditions. My mistake, too, for not checking online reviews - they get panned in a number of forums.

• Th
                      they suck 10193947 Jun 14, 2010

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS JIP SIGHT i bought a hood scoop from this place and it said univirsal for ANY car so then i got it it wasnt able to fit on to my car
                      so i tried to send it back with the costumers garentee and they said its my fult cause i didnt have a prfestional lookat my car and see if i could have it put on it should matter it said universal so i still ended up paying 25$ for nothing i literally got nothing out of the deal

• Da
                      danielbarbu Nov 02, 2009

ah me too i ordered saturday and they never emailed me with the invoice # they just took the money and when i clicked to order they said that the adress isn't the same ... DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THEM !!!