Menu
Les Schwab Tire Center
customer service contacts

Les Schwab Tire Center
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

179 complaints
32 resolved 147 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Les Schwab Tire Center. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Les Schwab Tire Center headquarters

PO Box 5350
Oregon, Bend 97708

Les Schwab Tire Center phone numbers

Les Schwab Tire Center website

Les Schwab Tire Center working hours

Mon 7:30 am - 5:45 pm Tue 7:30 am - 5:45 pm Wed 7:30 am - 5:45 pm Thu 7:30 am - 5:45 pm Fri 7:30 am - 5:45 pm Sat Closed Sun Closed

What category is Les Schwab Tire Center related to?

Les Schwab Tire Center is related to the Cars, Parts & Vehicles category.

What are the social media accounts of Les Schwab Tire Center?

What is Les Schwab Tire Center's Facebook?
Connect with Les Schwab Tire Center via Facebook at Les Schwab Tire Center
What is Les Schwab Tire Center's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Les Schwab Tire Center on YouTube at Les Schwab Tire Center
What is Les Schwab Tire Center's LinkedIn?
See Les Schwab Tire Center's portfolio on LinkedIn at Les Schwab Tire Center

Overview of Les Schwab Tire Center complaint handling

179 Les Schwab Tire Center reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 17, 2008. The latest review Les Schwab was posted on Jun 3, 2022. The latest complaint over charged me for mounting tires was resolved on Sep 05, 2018. Les Schwab Tire Center has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 179 reviews. Les Schwab Tire Center has resolved 32 complaints.

Additional information

Store Locator

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Les Schwab Tire Center?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Les Schwab Tire Center Customer Service. Initial Les Schwab Tire Center complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Les Schwab Tire Center above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Les Schwab Tire Center. Discuss the issues you have had with Les Schwab Tire Center and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Les Schwab Tire Center’s complaints

D
8:06 am

Les Schwab Tire Center - Les Schwab

By far the worst customer service I have experienced. Brought my Shelby in for a wheel balance and the mechanic used an impact and destroyed the newly refurbished wheels lug holes... I have filed several complaints and provided several pictures of the damage only to receive a letter telling me that there was no evidence that they are responsible for the...

View 0 more photos
E
1:58 am

Les Schwab Tire Center - Damages

I went into Les Schwab's tires to have four brand new tires put on my vehicle on May 24th at approximately 2:00 p.m. my car went into the shop and I sat there for hours but when I got my vehicle back I had noticed on the back driver side door that there was a big old dent and scratched on the lower part of the door and it wasn't there before when I had...

View 0 more photos
D
12:43 pm

Les Schwab Tire Center - Service Work

I will file a complaint every day until someone responds. claim number 101-257... This damage to my wheels is 100% LS fault... No one else has touched the car. I have 800.00 in damage to fix the wheels and I should not have to pay for this. I just spent 2500.00 to have the wheels reconditioned pained and clear coated a week before this damage happened... [email protected] 408 309-7050