Lennar / Poorly built homes

United States Review updated:

When Lennar says they have the "everything home" they mean that everything is wrong. They did not caulk the windows or outlets leading to leaks when it rains. My "energy star" home if filled with drafts. The drywall was not taped in the corners or ceiling leading to hairline cracks everywhere. The cheapest materials were used including the upgrades that I over paid for. Unskilled labor was used so the walls are crooked. I can hear every step someone takes upstairs because of poor instalation. The list goes on. I would tell anyone not to buy a Lennar home. I made a comment on my facebook so all can see.

Vi

Comments

• Jk
      16th of Jun, 2010

I have a Lennar "Everything's Included" house. This energy star house does not have adequate air - conditioning, the HVAC vents are all in the wrong place, the stucco is now falling off the house, the stairs are not secure, the molding does not meet, the water takes forever to get hot at any sink, there is no insulation in the walls, the front entry has a large piece of stucco missing that was evident at our walk-through, the shower has no light, the mirrored doors are crooked, the bedroom door does not meet the floor and water comes in when it rains, the upstairs office has no, none, notta, zippo
    air-conditioning. Try to work in that office in the summer...in the desert. Then there's the loan that we were induced to use because of incentives, which we did not receive. We did not receive the landscaping we requested and changes were made to our floor plan.