LBC Expresssoaked my boxes in the rain and theft of contents.

On 9/12/18 I sent 5 boxes to my families in Zamboanga City, Mindanao. 4 of those were delivered very wet and items were missing like Hersheys chocos, coffee, backpacks, shoes and clothes and who knows what else because I didn't list every item that I enclosed. The 1 box that was addressed to my niece in Lumbayao was delivered by a truck with no company name on it according to her. The 5th box addressed to my nephew for pickup in the city was not wet and unopened while the 4 boxes in question were addressed to towns located far away from the city. According to your computer on 10/29/18 these 4 boxes were forwarded from Manila to Zamboanga team for distribution and were received on 11/25 and 11/26 by the recipients. It took almost a month (short only by 4 days) to be delivered. I am not requesting for any payment for lost items but I do hope that you terminate your dishonest employees or contractors. Unfortunately the recipients didn't think of taking photos as proof. Last week I mailed a copy of my driver license being the sender and copies of the Shipper's Export Declaration and Packing List as suggested by your customer service rep. Thanks for your prompt attention on this matter.

Yo