Lambert and Lambert / fraud

Lambert and Lambert say that they market patents, while they only give you a 3 papers evaluation for $150, even the evaluation is not objective or thorough, this is a real fraud simply because they don't do what they say they do, they don't market patents or contact companies, they only take your money and run!

Ba

Comments

2nd of Jan, 2012

I disagree with your review. I used Lambert & Lambert also and paid $195.00. They need some money to research our products and $195 is small to do some leg work for you and me. The thing is, they didn't think either of our ideas was the next big hola-hoop. The ideas were rejected. It happens and needs to happen. They are in business to make money from licensing inventor ideas, and they really want to place products. We just didn't have the right ideas yet. I still recommend L&L even though they didn't buy my idea. They do have many real products placed in the market place today. Keep thinking! $195 is cheap to find out that your idea isn't a big seller. You could have spent thousands on your own discovering the same thing for yourself.

11th of May, 2012

Stay away from Lambert & Lambert. Yes they are a rip off. They have no intentions in representing your product. They have such an evaluation system that even the Apple I pad would not have passed. They take your money and will NEVER even talk with you. Once they have your money and you complain they stop all communications with you. STAY AWAY. They are exactly like another company called Davidson. If you have ever heard of them STAY AWAY also. Trust me when I tell you that their evaluation is a joke. Look at their site with the "Testimonials" They are all fake. No last names and no way to ask there "satisfied" customers because there are none. After they STOLE my money they stopped answering e mails ect. STAY AWAY FROM LAMBERT & LAMBERT, unless you want to throw $200.00 out the window.

11th of Dec, 2018
    Lambert & Butler - Lambert&butler original silver
    BIRMINGHAM
    England, West Midlands
    United Kingdom

I have been smoking these cigarettes for a very long time and never had a problem but I've just bought a pack from my local costcutter store and one of the cigarette had something lokked like a it of plastic stuck to the tip lucky enough I noticed or I could of choked on that