LA Fitness / rude manager
Tony Hicks is the Training General Manager at the LA Fitness in Everett, Washington. He was a nice guy until I made the decision to cancel my personal training deal the very next day.
Don't be knocked by this guy's smooth talking. First of all, when I asked for a couple days to think about the offer, he started pressuring me. The good thing is that even though I signed the contract, I had three days to cancel the contract without charge. After some thinking, I personally went in the fitness center to cancel. He tried to talk me out of it, saying the rates would go up next month and that he could freeze my account at any time, but when I still told him no, he went on to insult me. He made false accusations saying that my friends led me up to cancelling and what's worse is that he said three months from now I'm going to wish I didn't cancel because I'm going to weigh the same. I mean, this guy thinks he is God, he thinks people really need him like that.
Every other employee I've ran into has been nice, this guy is, too, but reject him and his offers and be ready to be insulted and talked down to.
My advice is that if somebody comes to you offering a deal and they keep telling you the offer is only for that particular day, it's a scam. This guy is a scammer.
More LA Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- LA Fitness International - personal training
- LA Fitness International - personal training sessions
- LA Fitness International - kids klub closing after multiple complaints
- LA Fitness International - canceling process
- LA Fitness International - miami gardens, fl location discriminate