Kroger / pharmacy dept
Called in a valid prescription and was told it was going to be ready Sunday after 1 PM. Around 4 PM when I arrive to pick it up they informed me that they don't have the medication and I have to wait till tomorrow!!
This is my daughter's birth control pills can't really run out of those and wait till tomorrow!!! They never contacted me to let me know that they were out of the medication so I could've called another Kroger and had it transferred. Instead I drive all the way there just to be told that they didn't do their job and this isn't the first time. There has been at least four other times this is happened at this Kroger.
The only reason I stay with Kroger pharmacy is because of the fuel points however after this it's not worth it I am done and taking all my prescriptions to CVS !!
Location of occurrence -Johnstown ohio Kroger Coshocton Rd. 7/16/20017
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - kroger lemon lime seltzer water 12 pack 
- Kroger - out of stock sale items 
- Kroger - corned beef hash canned.
- Kroger - netspend visa prepaid reloadable card 
- Kroger - office worker