Kohls / shoplifting
On mar 9, I have been charged for shoplifting in kohls for $521, though it was $200. they arrest me and finger printed and charged for a class 3 felony. I am currently on my F-1 visa doing masters. But the items were sale but they charge full price on ticket??
I had a hearing on april 1 and was give a court date for june 10. I have hired lawyer and he say it be a misdemeenor as it first time offense.
I have travel plan to India this month and the judge has given me a special needful for it. do I need to cancel it? will it be a problem at the POE?
I have taken consultation law office, but I have a question which I havent asked then.
1) as the case is still in process. would it be better if i graduate this summer or fall 2008( Iam already done with my course work). How woud it affect my OPT?
I have learnt alot from my mistakes. I feel ashamed for all this and very sorry. can any one please help me out.. who knows judge.
More Kohls Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohls - corporate refund 
- Kohl's Department Stores - kroft and barrow
- Kohl's Department Stores - corporate refund?
- Kohl's Department Stores - there delivery return process
- Kohls.com - online order 
- Kohl's Department Stores - poor service at kohl's store 0481