Kohls / shoplifting
On mar 9, I have been charged for shoplifting in kohls for $521, though it was $200. they arrest me and finger printed and charged for a class 3 felony. I am currently on my F-1 visa doing masters. But the items were sale but they charge full price on ticket??
I had a hearing on april 1 and was give a court date for june 10. I have hired lawyer and he say it be a misdemeenor as it first time offense.
I have travel plan to India this month and the judge has given me a special needful for it. do I need to cancel it? will it be a problem at the POE?
I have taken consultation law office, but I have a question which I havent asked then.
1) as the case is still in process. would it be better if i graduate this summer or fall 2008( Iam already done with my course work). How woud it affect my OPT?
I have learnt alot from my mistakes. I feel ashamed for all this and very sorry. can any one please help me out.. who knows judge.
More Kohls Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - Shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - Working Conditions at Kohl's Dept. Stores 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - Kohl's Cash 
- Kohl's - Credit Card Scam 
- Kohl's Department Stores - bad customer service 
- Kohl's Department Stores - raw x mens cargo shorts
- Kohl's Department Stores - possible jewelry counter theft 
- Kohl's Department Stores - account being charged twice for online order
- Kohls.com - wrong item for the 8th time