Kohls / kohl's cash
I went to this store on Valentine's Day and made purchases of about $177.00 on my Kohl's Charge. I received $30.00 in Kohl's Cash. The next day I had to return 2 items worth $62.00 since it did not fit me. When I went to the customer service counter to do the return with my receipt the cashier explained to me that this will reduce my Kohl's Cash unless I put the return on a Kohl's gift card or Merchandise Credit card is what they call it. So I said that it was okay. I could use my Kohls Cash from the 15th through the 24th I believe so I went back yesterday. When I was at the register, the cashier gave me 15% off my total and then applied my Kohls cash. First RIP OFF: The cash came off first and then took the 15% off which was applied prior. Then the lady tells me that I only had $10.00 remaining on my Kohls Cash. This is ABSURD: So I explained to her that I was told differently and thats why I used the gift card for return and not on my Kohls charge. Why would I select to pay interest on my credit card when I had the receipt for the return. So she calls the manager. Manager tells me that since the purchase was made on the 14th and its been a few days after she couldnt really do anything. ARE YOU SERIOUS? So I argued and told her everything all over again and she tells the cashier to give me the manual credit and then turns around to tell me that this is the 1st and the last time they would do something for me since they dont apply manual credits making me look stupid as if I was stealing. I am so done with this company! Something needs to be done!
More Kohls Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - corporate refund 
- Kohl's - purchase with coupon
- Kohl's Department Stores - shark vacuum
- Kohl's Department Stores - corporate refund - is this a scam? a joke on customers?
- Kohl's Department Stores - credit card electronic bills
- Kohl's Department Stores - dana buchman straight leg ponte slacks