Kohls / Bill Payment
It is 2010 and I just opened up a Kohl's charge. When I went to pay my bill at the department store with my debit card, I was told that they cannot accept payments made with debit and that it could only be by check or cash. I do not carry cash with me so this is proving to be a big inconvenience. When I went to pay my bill online they want my routing number to make a payment from my checking. I do not have a checking account setup however just a debit account. So this too is ridiculous, Kohls needs to get it together. I have never seen a business more willing to accept a check over a debit/credit payment! If I had known it would be this difficult and frustrating to pay my bill with them I would have rethought my application for credit. Very disapointing.
More Kohls Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - Shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - Working Conditions at Kohl's Dept. Stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - Kohl's Cash 
- Kohl's Department Stores - On-Line Order
- Kohl's Department Stores - eau claire, wi store condition
- Kohl's Department Stores - apt 9 shirt
- Kohl's Department Stores - breville toaster oven
- Kohl's Department Stores - overcharged 4 times for one product.