Kohl's Department Store / working conditions at kohl's dept. stores
Here's the gist of my complaint:
*Kohl's understaffs their stores... 15 people for a 88, 000 Square Ft Building. One... yes one, maintenance guy for the day and one at night.
*When employed, if they want to fire you, they don't... they just remove you off the schedule and give you less and less hours each week. (saves them unemployment $).
*Saftey violations everywhere.
*Aggressive credit card push... every 15-20 minutes over the loud speaker, telling you to open an account. Every morning in a meeting they emphasize credit, credit and credit... nothing about customer service. People are literally pushed in to opening an account.
*Sweatshop conditions... check out the website or cut and paste: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dfbq37h9_40g2wph3fd&hl=en, to check out the pictures for yourself...
Kohls gets less than 1 star for ethics, honesty and value. If you opened an account, simply call or contact them to close the account like I did. Kohl's Charge Card Customer Service Please direct any questions concerning your Kohl's Charge Card to this toll free number:
8am to 11pm, EDT, Monday through Saturday
10am to 11pm, EDT, Sunday
Please send your Kohl's Charge payment to:
Kohl's Payment Center
PO Box 2983
Milwaukee, WI [protected]
More Kohl's Department Store Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohls - corporate refund 
- Kohl's - purchase with coupon
- Kohl's Department Stores - shark vacuum
- Kohl's Department Stores - corporate refund - is this a scam? a joke on customers?
- Kohl's Department Stores - credit card electronic bills
- Kohl's Department Stores - dana buchman straight leg ponte slacks