Kohl's / double billed

1 ChicagoBucktown, IL, United States Review updated:

I made a purchase of 239.00 11 days ago at kolh's in Chicago. While I was checking out the Associate told me that there was a 20% coupon on email, if i recieved them. I do and came home and printed it out. I went back to the store to customer service and that associate said she would return the original items and re-ring the purchases. She did, and the amount was 135.01 ( in this I also returned a couple of items ). I have been charged on my debit card 239.00 AND 135.01...SO HAVE BEEN CHARGED TWICE. I have been to the store 6 times and have talked to 11 people at Corporate, including Managers. I have been told a Manager would call me back, NO CALLS. I have been given Managers at Corporate numbers and have called and have left message after message. A couple of times I have been told it is my bank that is causing the problem. I have called my banks several times and they tell me they can not credit my account until Kohl's notifies them to do so. I have been totally put on a WILD GOOSE CHASE with some of the peole both at the store and Corporate being rude. They tell me they can see that I should be refunded the 239.00, BUT NOBODY SEEEMS TO BE ABLE TO REFUND MY MONEY. I have never been treated like this and the store tells me to contact Corporate and Corporate tells me to contact the store... THIS IS RIDICULAS and Somehow would love to get my money back.

Comments

• Po
      22nd of Dec, 2010

Stealth is correct. Also, refunds often take a lot longer to appear than charges. Your card issuer (visa, mastercard, etc.) usually dictates how long it will take. Be patient.