Kohl's / incompetent employees
I have been a loyal consumer of Kohl's for ten years, both in-store shopping and online orders. Without my knowledge or permission, Kohl's put a fraud alert on my account. I am currently working in Wyoming where there are no Kohl's stores whatsoever. When I tried to place my Christmas order online, as I do each year, I was informed that I can no longer use my card online due to the fraud alert initiated by Kohl's for unknown reasons. I spent hours on multiple calls to customer service to correct this. I had to repeat my account number six times to the employee on the phone, who kept confusing my account number with my phone number. (Perhaps Kohl's should do a drug screen on its employees). The only answer I got, repeatedly, was, "I can't help you." Apparently, my best option is to cut my Kohl's charge card into tiny pieces and shop elsewhere.
More Kohl's Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohl's - blue jeans with flowers on the back of the pocket I paid $52 for
- Kohl's Department Stores - kroft and barrow
- Kohl's Department Stores - corporate refund?
- Kohl's Department Stores - there delivery return process
- Kohls.com - online order