Kohl's — destroy your kohl's charge card right away if you have one
Destroy your Kohl's charge card right away if you have one. Even though you do AutoPay setup on MyKohl's Charge webpage, they sometime don't charge your bank acount (if already setup) and inform the Credit Bureau and screw up your credit in no time. If you sign up for email notification for your payment, sometime you might not even get it and they report Credit Bureau. Which means Kohl's screw you up from credit history point of you. And they won't admit there fault and they don't tell Credit Bureau to fix your credit either.
I have stopped using Kohl's charge card, you better do that too. Never in my history i was delayed for any payment with other stores or credit card and with Kohl's it already happened 2 times around same time of the year (Sept, Oct).
More Kohl's Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - corporate refund 
- Kohls - better shop elsewhere
- Kohl’s Clothes - confusing sales signs
- Kohls Online Gift Cards - intensive investigation before releasing order 
- Kohl's Department Stores - credit card electronic bills
- Kohls - bait & switch